Sound on TRS19 and service pack 3

Paul_Bert

Train Enthusiast
For me the sound is much better with service pack 3. On several of my routes I have had the sound cut in and out intermittently ever since version TRS10 up to the initial TRS19 initial release. With the release of the service pack 3 the sound is doing very well with no cut outs. I ran one of my routes, which has about 50 trains running under AI control, for over 2 hours without any sound issues

Anyone else seeing improvements in the sound?

For me the sound is much better with service pack 3. On several of my routes I have had the sound cut in and out intermittently ever since version TRS10 up to the initial TRS19 initial release. With the release of the service pack 3 the sound is doing very well with no cut outs. I ran one of my routes, which has about 50 trains running under AI control, for over 2 hours without any sound issues

Anyone else seeing improvements in the sound?

I've noticed the same. In part it could be related to better efficiency over all with less lag when assets are loading causing interrupts and audio stuttering.

Now play the horn of any loco by using the "H" key. Then play when passing a sound horn command, and last with the horn icon at lower right. Do they all sound the same? they do, but the length of time they play is somewhat too short when using the "H". Bug reported.

Back