Adelaide Station

emudriver

Hi everyone,
Has anyone built the Adelaide Station building without the platforms, that would be suitable for TRS12?

Hi everyone,
Has anyone built the Adelaide Station building without the platforms, that would be suitable for TRS12?
Well it's been extensively rebuilt and is now a modern underground hole in the main, are you referring to the old station or the new version? I've never seen the actual station in a route, most people seem to have stayed away from attempting the Adelaide yards , so even tho there are suburban routes they seem to peter out around goodwood or thereabouts.

Well there was the old Adelaide 1988 routes (Adelaide Station/Yard, and the Belair and Noarlunga/Tonsley lines - the later was somewhat abridged and only ran as far as Brighton) which featured a basic station standing in for Adelaide's main station building that had platforms and canopies as part of the model, that was inbuilt content as I believe, but it was all old 1.3/UTC era content, although it was updated to 09 and later TS12 standards - this is the KUID for the TS12 version: KUID:179185:100013

If you're after the current station then you could actually get away with not having a station building at all given it's all covered over now anyway.

I was referring to the old station building as of 1969 or thereabouts. I am rebuilding my Adelaide and points North and South; I had managed the route to Port Pirie in the north and Tailem Bend in the south-east. The trouble was, the north / south axis was wrong.

Not sure what is in it, but look at Adelaide Module 1 by pigeon kuid 60697 100002
"This is the first module of the South Australian Layout. It consist of the Adelaide CBD area, Adelaide Railway Station, railcar yards and North Adelaide. In the future, further modules will be released which can be merged into this base module, allowing the entire South Australian Railway network to be created. For more details, plase refer to the website at http://www.freewebs.com/trainz-sa/"

Might find something there
tracksupervisor

Unfortunately the closest that there is to anything resembling Adelaide station is the building terminus that’s used in the SARN4T map, its not exact but it has a resemblance to it.

Back