Trainz decoupling randomly

HgoDR

Hello everyone, I've been experiencing a strange bug since I started playing TS19 again, reinstalled the game and reinstalled my custom routes, after a while the trains are randomly decoupling wagons, just out of nowhere, in fact, some cars between the trains are disappearing causing its separation, and I don’t know why this is happening, I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but for a while I noticed a big delay in loading game objects and vehicles when I go from one area to another, or from one train to another in other location.

Some fix for this, or some light?

hi HgoDR
These things can be tricky to fix
Not sure what trains you use or how you set junctions in your route.
I had this a few times while working on trains, had to replace them in session after changes.
Check your derailment settings in driver None, Arcade or Realistic, see if change helps
if you want faster change between trains the newest version TRS19 SP3 (111951)
seems to switch faster here
greetings GM

I have experienced a number of similar issues including rolling stock decoupling after Trainz has takes ages to load. I tend to close down Trainz without going any further once slow loading occurs and start again as I accept its not going to go well for the rest of the session if I don't. Peter

In the past, I have put in wait commands for up to 30 seconds at the beginning of the driving session to give things a chance to load up before the rest of the schedule begins. That has helped with this situation in the past.

hi HgoDR
These things can be tricky to fix
Not sure what trains you use or how you set junctions in your route.
I had this a few times while working on trains, had to replace them in session after changes.
Check your derailment settings in driver None, Arcade or Realistic, see if change helps
if you want faster change between trains the newest version TRS19 SP3 (111951)
seems to switch faster here
greetings GM

I'm running version 111952, when you say replacement, do you say use the vehicle replacement tool when driving on the route?

In the past, I have put in wait commands for up to 30 seconds at the beginning of the driving session to give things a chance to load up before the rest of the schedule begins. That has helped with this situation in the past.

any chance to this work if i simple pause the game? i have a lot of trains running in the same time that route.

Back