IT Enhanced Manager rule (for TANE SP4 and later) broken in SP3

ajho

I've just updated Trainz to build 111951 and when I edit the above rule in Edit Session kuid2:61392:8130:76 reports "Initialisation error : eit library not available : ERROR: unable to cast library loaded to EnhancedLibrary type ..."

In Driver the Runtime Monitors option o longer appears on the tools icon.

Hi Ajho.

This error is caused by a failure in loading needed libraries for the rule though there are no script errors inside those libraries ... N3V did not succeeded in finding how and why this error sometimes happen. The only goods news is that the error will be cleared with no needed action next time the TRS19 launcher will be launched again.
So if you encounter this type of error, just quit your current session without saving anything, and close all TRS19 opened windows including content manager and initial launcher. Then just relaunch the TRS19 launcher, and then relaunch your session. there should be no longer an error while loading the libraries ...
Next EIT versions will have a new error message explaining how to clear it when this error is detected ...

Hope this helps.
Regards.
Pierre.

Hi Pierre

Thanks for the information. I thought I'd tried that, but perhaps I did not close down Content Manager. It worked, but not first time. Initially although the rule showed up, it said I had no towers or paths. Cold restarting a second time brought everything back to how it should be.

Many thanks for your hard work and support; this really is a very useful asset.

Back