Beloreck - South Ural Mountains

HPL

This new DLC doesn't appear in Content Store under "previewpass", its name must be typed in the search engine. And it is now the second time the download stops and restarts from zero: it is unable to resume!

I let it run for two hours and all I get is a "View Error" button opening a "Download failed after multiple retries" message. Cool! Not even a byte installed!

Gave it two more hours, same issue, it fails in a loop. Givin' up! I can download big files with no problem from anywhere else.

Last edited:
HPL - I know this doesn't help you any but it appears in my store and downloads fine here. What is odd is that it's name in the store is TRS21 - Beloreck - South Ural Mountains. It's build is 4.7. Are you trying to download with 4.7?

Everything is downloaded and installed correctly and without problems.

bl2.jpg

Make sure you have these assets installed!

<kuid2:354694:100247:22> Beloreck - South Ural Mountains
<kuid2:354694:100256:21> 0042 Beloreck - Inzer, passenger day
<kuid2:354694:100492:4> 2415 Novoabzakovo - Magnitogorsk, cargo
<kuid2:354694:100348:4> 0062 Beloreck - Inzer, passenger evening
<kuid2:354694:100459:6> 2413 Beloreck - Novoabzakovo, cargo

9409bl3.jpg

I also recommend updating the locomotives and wagons that are available on the DLS!

Last edited:
I think N3V simply failed to update the item's web page once it went off Preview Pass. Contact the Help Desk and see what they say. Seems like it's been long enough that it should be available to purchase now. I installed it from Preview Pass back on April 16th. A full two months ago.

I followed olegkhim's link and no, it is only available to those on silver or gold memberships.

I still think N3V should be contacted. I know it is/was available as a PreviewPass only (Gold/Silver) but a preview pass is only for two week then it's released to public. I received the Preview Pass version 2 months ago. It should be public my now. (Not sure what link you refer to.)

I just checked the Trainz Content Store and I have it installed in Plus.

If you have Plus, remember to check the content vault in My Trainz you may have to select that there to enable the content in the Content Store. I've had to do that for a few routes.

John, the issue is that it was PreviewPass for Plus two months ago. PreviewPass is said to be for two weeks then it's released to public. So it should have been released to public six weeks ago. I have it installed too. But it should not be listed in a Sale on the Store when it's not available. I maintain something is perhaps wrong- that N3V forgot to "flip a switch" to make it available for the public.

@1611mac, refer to post #4. Link at bottom of post. Follow link to Trainz Store. Item is listed as on sale, however it is only available to silver or gold plus memberships.

Last edited:
@1611mac, refer to post #4. Link at bottom of post. Follow link to Trainz Store. Item is listed as on sale, however it is only available to silver or gold plus memberships.

What am I saying wrongly to confuse? That's exactly what I am saying in post #11. I have the route as I have Gold and downloaded it while on Previw Pass. That was two months ago according to the date in my CM. I'm simply saying that for those who are interested in buying the route it should have been off preview pass and available 5-6 weeks ago. Something is wrong that store still says it's a Preview Pass item and can't be purchased. It went off my Preview Pass notification long ago. It should be available to the public by now and the store should not be saying it's a preview pass item. I was only suggesting to anyone who wants to get the route on sale that they should probably contact N3V support to find out why it's not active in the store. That's all.

John, the issue is that it was PreviewPass for Plus two months ago. PreviewPass is said to be for two weeks then it's released to public. So it should have been released to public six weeks ago. I have it installed too. But it should not be listed in a Sale on the Store when it's not available. I maintain something is perhaps wrong- that N3V forgot to "flip a switch" to make it available for the public.

I think you are right. Someone forgot to press the green button somewhere. It's a small company with too many tasks and too few people to do them. I worked in that environment for decades. It's both fun, exhilarating, and stressful at the same time.

Last edited:
As info only... from my "MyTrainz" dashboard - See red arrows "There are currently no preview pass items active"

tranzdash.jpg

Official reply from N3V:

"Good Afternoon Bolivar
Thank you for contacting us. This DLC pack is one of a number of new routes, which are currently planned to be part of a future release of Trainz, and as such is only available for Trainz Plus and Gold Membership users. We do not currently have a timeframe for when this, and the Liskaerd to Looe route, will become available for purchase as part of the next release of Trainz."

We now wait.

Interesting, as the route is named "TRS21 - Beloreck" in the Store.

Yes, that was pointed out early on by those on Preview Pass... Tony's response was that it was an "accident" and inferred (to my thinking) that it was a accident that slipped by. Only time will tell. Did you ask N3V why it's it's on the store page since they have no "timeframe"? (The reason I suspect is more bait to get more people to join Plus and Gold. They are retailers too after all.)

Edit: Ha.. just looked up Tony's post and it was in reply to you HPL...
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...Railroad-Simulator-2021&p=1868058#post1868058

Last edited:
Back