Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TRS19 Service Pack 3 Official Release

Wish I'd stuck with SP2. For the hundred or so who have downloaded my route you might as well bin it until I get time to fix it.
    Think I will carry on as I was and build the meat and bones of any route in TANE, just bring it over to TRS19 as the final step.
    Building In TANE, Driving In TSW2 And Run 8

hi you say there is a update for build number:111951 for pc but my indicated no patches available, (TRS19 Platinum)?
    my is at
    build number:111951

track14 - You're already on the latest build for PC. If you were beta-testing SP3 earlier like me, you probably already had this build, so there is no patch or change needed. The beta build 111951 became the release build.

Blog Entries

No issues with installing or running the game. One thing....all the routes and sessions that I had disabled were re enabled, and because I had also disabled the locos and rolling stock associated with them, which stayed disabled, they all were flagged for missing dependencies so I had to disable those again. Minor annoyance.
    i5 8600k 4.4 GHZ-ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E-MSI GTX 1070ti
    16GB DDR4 2666-Samsung EVO 850 1TB SSD
    US Army 1978-84

Although all seems to be OK with the update. Locos from Paulz Trainz now appear to be broken. Symptoms are rapid wheelspin and no movement along the track. This occurs whether manual or AI controlled. All other creators' locos seem to be fine. Does anyone know of a config fix for this, please, as i have no idea where to go from here?
    Thanks
    Best wishes
    Ian

So is this an auto-update or another download?

Blog Entries

It's a download. When you start up it will tell you the update is available.
    i5 8600k 4.4 GHZ-ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E-MSI GTX 1070ti
    16GB DDR4 2666-Samsung EVO 850 1TB SSD
    US Army 1978-84

I have the same situation, i have put in a Bug Report.

Quote Originally Posted by IanOHoseason View Post
    Although all seems to be OK with the update. Locos from Paulz Trainz now appear to be broken. Symptoms are rapid wheelspin and no movement along the track. This occurs whether manual or AI controlled. All other creators' locos seem to be fine. Does anyone know of a config fix for this, please, as i have no idea where to go from here?
    Thanks
    Best wishes
    Ian
    JackDownUnder

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Twin Rocks

Quote Originally Posted by JackDownUnder View Post
    I have the same situation, i have put in a Bug Report.

I will look into this. All OK in SP2, and I cant download SP3. When I do I will test
    http://www.paulztrainz.com

Paul of Paulz Trainz (est 2004)

Cheers, Jack DU, I will await the outcome
    Ian

Thank you Paul, I can confirm all fine here with SP2, the problem just occurred with the update to SP3
    Best wishes
    Ian

Well that definitely turns me off considering SP3 since I own a good many of Paul's engines.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

I had no problems with accessing SP3.

My problem is that 205 of "MGallings" 208 wonderful "People" are FAULTY in SP3! Their mesh files are not in the new Built In "Prod Passengers 2020" <kuid:-25:1354>. This raises havoc with many of my favorite older routes and sessions. Please correct this oversight!

Searun

PC_Ace,
    Thank you for the advice but No Joy.
    Did the "prebuild" in Utilities. Upon completion, checked the Content Manager for any "open for edit" or "out of date" assets. Checked all installed assets for "List Asset Versions" and all seemed okay there.
    Restarted computer, opened Trainz 19+ and the "Building Trainz Asset Database" screen appears, scans to a certain point with the green bar and then is gone. The Launcher Screen disappears with it and the whole loop begins again. Sigh!
    It has nothing to do with opening Trainz and running routes as I cannot get beyond the screens mentioned previously.
    Is there a back door that Trainz can be turned back to the previous Build?
    I've tried doing it from my weekly back-up disk and it doesn't seem to work.
    Claude
    Captain, Winnipeg Fire Department, Retired

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by searun View Post
    I had no problems with accessing SP3.

My problem is that 205 of "MGallings" 208 wonderful "People" are FAULTY in SP3! Their mesh files are not in the new Built In "Prod Passengers 2020" <kuid:-25:1354>. This raises havoc with many of my favorite older routes and sessions. Please correct this oversight!

Searun
    Yes. I had the same issue.

See my solution here:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...dalone-figures

I had to download the asset from the white pages DLS using FTP then fiddled with the kuid in the asset, meaning I made it -25:1354 by changing the KUID in the config.txt and then imported it by going to the edit folder and dragging the asset folder-back into Content Manager.

That overwrote the -25:1354.

Once imported, I reverted the -3:10060 to original and deleted it because it's no longer needed.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641