TRS19 Service Pack 3 Official Release

Wish I'd stuck with SP2. For the hundred or so who have downloaded my route you might as well bin it until I get time to fix it.
Think I will carry on as I was and build the meat and bones of any route in TANE, just bring it over to TRS19 as the final step.

hi you say there is a update for build number:111951 for pc but my indicated no patches available, (TRS19 Platinum)?
my is at
build number:111951

track14 - You're already on the latest build for PC. If you were beta-testing SP3 earlier like me, you probably already had this build, so there is no patch or change needed. The beta build 111951 became the release build.

No issues with installing or running the game. One thing....all the routes and sessions that I had disabled were re enabled, and because I had also disabled the locos and rolling stock associated with them, which stayed disabled, they all were flagged for missing dependencies so I had to disable those again. Minor annoyance.

Although all seems to be OK with the update. Locos from Paulz Trainz now appear to be broken. Symptoms are rapid wheelspin and no movement along the track. This occurs whether manual or AI controlled. All other creators' locos seem to be fine. Does anyone know of a config fix for this, please, as i have no idea where to go from here?
Thanks
Best wishes
Ian

I have the same situation, i have put in a Bug Report.

Although all seems to be OK with the update. Locos from Paulz Trainz now appear to be broken. Symptoms are rapid wheelspin and no movement along the track. This occurs whether manual or AI controlled. All other creators' locos seem to be fine. Does anyone know of a config fix for this, please, as i have no idea where to go from here?
Thanks
Best wishes
Ian

I had no problems with accessing SP3.

My problem is that 205 of "MGallings" 208 wonderful "People" are FAULTY in SP3! Their mesh files are not in the new Built In "Prod Passengers 2020" <kuid:-25:1354>. This raises havoc with many of my favorite older routes and sessions. Please correct this oversight!

Searun

PC_Ace,
Thank you for the advice but No Joy.
Did the "prebuild" in Utilities. Upon completion, checked the Content Manager for any "open for edit" or "out of date" assets. Checked all installed assets for "List Asset Versions" and all seemed okay there.
Restarted computer, opened Trainz 19+ and the "Building Trainz Asset Database" screen appears, scans to a certain point with the green bar and then is gone. The Launcher Screen disappears with it and the whole loop begins again. Sigh!
It has nothing to do with opening Trainz and running routes as I cannot get beyond the screens mentioned previously.
Is there a back door that Trainz can be turned back to the previous Build?
I've tried doing it from my weekly back-up disk and it doesn't seem to work.
Claude

I had no problems with accessing SP3.

My problem is that 205 of "MGallings" 208 wonderful "People" are FAULTY in SP3! Their mesh files are not in the new Built In "Prod Passengers 2020" <kuid:-25:1354>. This raises havoc with many of my favorite older routes and sessions. Please correct this oversight!

Searun

Yes. I had the same issue.

See my solution here:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...4-gt-is-missing-meshes-for-standalone-figures

I had to download the asset from the white pages DLS using FTP then fiddled with the kuid in the asset, meaning I made it -25:1354 by changing the KUID in the config.txt and then imported it by going to the edit folder and dragging the asset folder-back into Content Manager.

That overwrote the -25:1354.

Once imported, I reverted the -3:10060 to original and deleted it because it's no longer needed.

Aha! <kuid2:101046:100236:35> Right-Hand Drive DES - This is the only faulty asset shown in my Content Manager list due to the following errant components by Author arraial:
<kuid2:524343:6639:1> car 28 UK - Van_ford_e250s
<kuid2:524343:6642:1> Car 31 -Jp- car mazda rx8
<kuid2:524343:6643:1> Car 32 - Jp- Car Mitsubishi Magna

I installed your Right-Hand Drive DES region recently following discussions in another thread about Region issues and found that it didn't work for me either, presumably because of these problem carz.
Found that I could not pick it up in the Route Edit... Region settings dialog combo box.
If you were to fix these assets (missing nightview.im mesh) or remove them from the assets table in your config.txt, then the region should be selectable and work properly again.

Deleting these three vehicles did the trick. I now have traffic on my highways & roads. Thankx!

Dave

Build 111951 TRS19 Platinum Edition.

Track objects still become detached from track when moving a track spline. Really hope this can get fixed.

Build 111951 TRS19 Platinum Edition.

Track objects still become detached from track when moving a track spline. Really hope this can get fixed.

In Surveyor, use Delete Missing Assets to fix that.

I bug reported this before, but was told it wasn't an issue back in SP2.

Back