TRS19 Service Pack 3 Official Release

colorado71 - That is behaviour programmed in by the locomotive creator and does not affect all locos.
Here's one where the bell always sounds when you blast the horn: <kuid2:45324:100248:2> CSX C40-8W yn3 (ex-CR) (I use the 'B' key to turn it off when I don't want to hear the bell sounds).
The majority of built-in locos do NOT have simultaneous bell sounds, especially non-US locos of course.
Here's an example of a built-in US loco that does NOT sound the bell when the horn is blown: <kuid2:45324:100141:8> SP SD40T-2 - (There are many others).

Well, thank you very much. I've met it at two consecutive locomotives that I've ran yesterday before patch and today after patching and I took it as a rule.

colorado71 - That is behaviour programmed in by the locomotive creator and does not affect all locos.
Here's one where the bell always sounds when you blast the horn: <kuid2:45324:100248:2> CSX C40-8W yn3 (ex-CR) (I use the 'B' key to turn it off when I don't want to hear the bell sounds).
The majority of built-in locos do NOT have simultaneous bell sounds, especially non-US locos of course.
Here's an example of a built-in US loco that does NOT sound the bell when the horn is blown: <kuid2:45324:100141:8> SP SD40T-2 - (There are many others).

• Still doesn't remember the last selected filter in routes menu.
• Scroll bars cover the bottom of thumbnails.
• Despite "Show camera location" is unticked it is displayed in cab view.
• In-game ads "Other content you may like:"
- TreeDemo: what's this?
- Victorian Railways Type 17 Wagons Pack: clicking the "US$ 12.99" button in Content Store leads to "This page doesn't exist".
• If opening the map in Driver when the game is paused, current consist is hidden by a big white "Paused" that can't be moved away.

Last edited:
Zeldaboy14 - Did you check out the Change-list for SP3 (and previously that for SP2) that Tony provided here? http://www.trainzportal.com/news/view/trs19-service-pack-3-released
Are any of the purported bugs you mentioned above for SP2 on that list?
Many of us participated in the beta versions of SP2 and SP3 and reported all the bugs we found and had most of them fixed by QA. That's a more positive way of influencing the quality and reliability of the Trainz builds methinks, rather than sitting back and waiting for others to fix them.
Sorry, i didn't check. By the looks, seems everything was squashed. Thanks!

Unfortunately, you still cannot Save your Post Processing settings preferences for future replay. Now that is an improvement I would hang out for!

Agreed. Also, seeing the RGB values in numbers would be very helpful.

Installed from TRS19 SP2 110491 to Windows PC. Installation and DBR to less than 10 minutes, and was editing a route 5 minutes later. Very smooth update. Edited routes, sessions and let driver run for over an hour on an AI session I had. No issues, again very nice.

The only thing I saw was the track spline that bent/curved the wrong end in SP2 are now fixed. Problem for me I will need to replace those sections to get them bent back. Not a big issue at all, and I am glad to see it was fixed.

Super Job Team N3V !!!

thanks to the N3V-team
Trs19 with sp3 works mostly well for me,
only this tiny thing i feel is left: some old steamlocos from dls spinning the wheels too fast, if they run by the AI, but after a stop and switch to manual then back to ai-mode, they all work well,
and ....maybe i am too fast here: I can't upload a build 4.8 item. i got the message: Trainz-build numbers above 4.7 are not supported.

Hi Tony,

Since 110491 when all went well for portals, I notice that when a consists last vehicle is a locomotive, it derails while spawning. So as an example, an ICE or a THALIS, with a lococmtive on both sides, the consist derails when the last reversed vehicle is added. When tried without the trailng REVERSED locomotive, all is OK.

Any suggestions

Thanks.

By the way....the same route in Tane works fine.

Greetz

Also in SP3 is loss of FPS (about -25%), some strange freezes in roaming camera. Before the SP3 all was fine. It's a very crude patch, bad work of testers. I'm forced to deleted this game from my PC. It's not possible to develop something with this patch. Great disappointment.

Problems in the game after the update.
In the train cabin, many toggle switches cannot be pressed.
It is very difficult to raise an object, ctrl and shift do not work well.
Click on the list of drivers game stops hangs, dies.

In the Surveyor mode, when the tool acts on the desired object, instead of it, the action takes place on the object containing the attachment. Example:
effects
{
surveyor-marker
{
kind "attachment"
att "a.surveyor-marker"
default-mesh <kuid:211147:60002>
surveyor-only 1
}
}
That is, before the mouse only hooked on the main mesh of the model, but now the model area also covers the attachment, as a result of which it is impossible to affect other models that may be in this area. Construction has become completely impossible. :(

Ciceron can you place it on a seperate layer,
then turn off, if you need to edit something close?
hope that helps
greetings GM

thanks to the N3V-team...
....maybe i am too fast here: I can't upload a build 4.8 item. i got the message: Trainz-build numbers above 4.7 are not supported.

Hopefully someone will clarify, the 4.7 limit to 4.8 error is a back end fix, so it probably will be corrected within a couple days, hopefully... And you won't have to do anything.

Back