Require some information and help.

goanna

Hello all

When I originally purchased Trs19 it was the North American Edition current build is 100240. Recently went to Mytrainz just for a look around, went to my digital downloads clicked on Trs19 download page and noticed Trs19 standard edition build 110491.

So my question is this, if I download the standard edition does it over ride the orginal version or is it a new stand alone version?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you inadvance.

Cheers Joe.

If you only paid for the cheap discounted "North American Edition" and you can now download & install the "Standard TS2019 Edition", then I personally would jump at that opportunity.

No, it shouldn't override anything. As long as you are not directing the install to your existing "North American Edition" (Personally, I'd install it onto either a different partition or a separate internal HDD, if you have one installed).

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
SP3 was released today so if you download from your account you possibly might get SP3. But you should not have to download to get updates. Check your Update Stream and/or if a "Patch" is available for your game. SP3 is available to everyone as of today.

Downloading from your web account is for when you want to create a totally different/separate install. You can place the new download version in a different folder and redownload your content. Your DLC payware will be in the "Content Store" "Purchased" tab and freeware will be in the Content Manager. This way you can keep old versions while checking out the new (assuming you have the disk space of course.)

If you do make additional installs your personal content can be exported as CDP's from the other install and installed into the new. You should always have CDP backups of your personal creations.

Also see your "Trainz Settings" "install" tab. There is a button with "moving your content" instructions.

Last edited:
Everyone gets the same version of Trainz now, permissions on your account determine what you have access to.
cheers
Graeme

Back