Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Session bulding: Un-portal is not working properly

United States of America, Colorado, Colorado Springs

For a quick and dirty dispatching system, I would do as follows:

Sprinkle trains here and there. Some in CPC controlled portals, some on active track.

Park an engine somewhere with a driver.

Driver schedule for this driver consists of series of Wait Until, start a portal train with CPCInstantEmit, and start on track trains with the S-Variable rule and accommapying commands.
    I7-8700K
    1070Ti
    Z370
    PCIe SSD operation ( build)

That's great, if you can share anything in terms on how to build up a Timetable/Scheduled sessions would be awesome, as a lot of players (me included) are interested to "simulate" the real trains world instead to just run freely a train on an "empty" route.
    I will try the Wait Until II to see how it works, and I'll let you know if is useful for me or for any other purpose.

I really appreciate your help guys, keep me/us updated please

Consider the driver commands by atilabarut, particularly

<kuid2:131986:1091:1> WaitUntilTime
    I7-8700K
    1070Ti
    Z370

Hello again, so I've tried those commands and, even tho they are great, but they are more suitable for a Train already spawned/present on the route, not related to make a Train spawn instead. So those are still not suitable for my purpose as I want to make a Train appears at a specific time of the session instead make a Train waiting to start moving.

Quote Originally Posted by PTrains View Post
    Hello again, so I've tried those commands and, even tho they are great, but they are more suitable for a Train already spawned/present on the route, not related to make a Train spawn instead. So those are still not suitable for my purpose as I want to make a Train appears at a specific time of the session instead make a Train waiting to start moving.
    use one of the wait commands followed by the CPCInstantEmit to a portal.

Refer again to my post #16
    Last edited by pitkin; April 17th, 2021 at 08:10 AM.
    I7-8700K
    1070Ti
    Z370

Hi

Place a length of invisible track down and add a loco. This loco can be hidden behind a hill or a building and will never move as it is only there to run a schedule. Create a schedule for it along the lines of Wait until II 10:05 CPCInstant Emit to Portal then repeat these two commands as many times as needed. You can control a full timetable using this method.

Regards

Brian