Build 106618

valbridge

Rail Tragic
I have the regional TRS19 UK edition with build 106618.
Been away from Trainz for a few weeks and kinds wonder if I am up-to-date with this version as the latest or have I missed any updates.

Maybe someone can give me a clue.
Cheers,
Val.

Hi Val
Build 106618 is an older Trainz Plus release, and so you should have a couple of updates available for this.

You may need to change your patch stream to 'Trainz Plus' or 'TRS19', depending on what your current access is. This can be done by following these steps:
1) Double click on the TRS19 icon on your desktop
2) Click on Trainz Settings
3) Click on the 'Install' tab
4) Click on 'Change Trainz update stream'
5) Follow the prompts till you see the 'change update stream' option, then click on this
6) Click on the drop down list, and click on the patch stream you require, then click on 'ok' and 'done'.

If no patch shows automatically, then click on 'check for Trainz updates' in the same tab, and follow the prompts to install the available update.

You may need to install two or so patches to get to the latest build. The latest build is currently 110491, however we are currently expected TRS19 SP3 to become available in the next week or so.

Regards

Cheers Zec.
Did as you suggested but all I can find on new patch is either TRS19 or TRS19_beta. Neither will action an update.
TBH I think I have screwed up when attempting a move from C drive to E drive to save space on C drive. On studying folders it looks like I have TRS19, TRS19+, and files everywhere on E drive but cannot find anything on C drive. Mea Culpa.

Maybe I should just uninstall everything relating to TRS19 and start over. All created routes have been backed up on separate external drive. Do I have to pay again if I want to do this or can I just re download TRS19 from website?

I need to download to E drive not C drive. Does that present any issue. I did notice some problems when moving files from C to E previously.
So many updates I just do not have.
Thanks
Val.

Back