purchased from HP trainz

David412

Hi people out there I have a question for you all.

Who here has purchased from HP trainz in the past as I am thinking on getting some of their payware content from their website mainly the Marias pass X45 route and the gp38-2 pack with all 3 of them in one pack?

Looking forward to hearing from other lovely community members that have information to share about their experience buying from them.

Best wishes and kind regards

David412

ps I couldn't find the off topic part of this forum so I am sorry if this being placed here annoys anyone.

I have purchased from HP Trainz. Had no problems with the transaction.
The Marias Pass and the GP38-2 engines both are worth it:)

Cheers

Same here. Great route and great content. I too would like to see this route updated. Having traveled out that way in 2012, I saw the area first hand and HP-Trainz guys are spot on.

I am hoping to wait for an update, as it looks a bit dated to me, but no sign yet that updates are planned.

Was the content people that had bought from there instantly downloadable or was there a waiting period for the item/items to arrive for download?

Last edited:
I am hoping to wait for an update, as it looks a bit dated to me, but no sign yet that updates are planned.

They teased a TRS19 version of it around New Year's 2019, but that's about it. There hasn't been a post on their Facebook page since New Year's 2020. So they're either not as active as they used to be, or working so hard they don't have time to tease stuff.

Was the content people that had bought from there instantly downloadable or was there a waiting period for the item/items to arrive for download?

When I bought MPRX many years ago, they manually sent me the file, which took a few days. Same with the 4.5 update. But that was a long time ago.

Matt

Back