Some YouTuber is sharing freeware content from sites without permission...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
I was looking through YouTube like I usually do, and spotted a channel whom I will leave anonymous. They were making these videos that were basically showing off a piece of 3rd Party content, then providing a link to a weird site to download it that isn't in English instead of redirecting to the asset's creator's website. It featured numerous JointedRail locomotives and freight cars, SRS Trainz engines, RRMods engines, n8phu's SPorBUST reuploads, The Backshops engines and some DLS content, all not redirecting to the creator's website or the DLS page. Some might even be payware, could be wrong. If you want to see for yourself, just PM me on the forums.

Is this a crime?
I've already reported the channel for sharing content that isn't theirs.
Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

Contact the authors of this content and tell them to contact YouTube. YouTube will shutdown the creator and remove his videos due to copyright violations.

If you find a website, youtube channel, or similar that is redistributing other creator's work and you think it may be occurring without the creators permission then your best bet is to contact the creator. :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back