TCCP Project Creation Problem

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
I am trying to create a new TCCP project. I have all the sections complete, but the first one, 'Package' says I have not completed a field. I have redone the form 10 times to Sunday, but no luck. It's like it's shut down during SP3 update???

Package Info:
Username: Christopher824
ID: 815
Title: Florida Rail Road Museum Model Railroad CDE
SKU: 815
Beta Resource ID: betatest:815
Build Status: Prepare For Submission
Version: 1

TCCP Hickup.png

Hi Chrispher824
Our team have fixed some issues that occurred after a recent update to the TCCP system, please try checking your project again and see if you are now able to submit it.

Regards

Hi Chrispher824
Our team have fixed some issues that occurred after a recent update to the TCCP system, please try checking your project again and see if you are now able to submit it.

Regards

Now the 'Images' tab has this issue...

Code:
ERROR, fix is required <kuid:647907:100527> : VE229: DLC marketing image is missing or incorrectly sized for featured asset. ( click the build log line to find out more info from the Trainz wiki )

Again, all images on the form show that they are all correct, please help, thank you.

Looks like your route doesn't have the three 1280x800 marketing images and 240x180 thumbnail.

You'll see this error if they are missing or incorrectly sized.

https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:VE229

Well, I found thumbnail was wrong size as it was using what TRS19 Edit Route put there, resized it to the 240x180 and now I still get the error, plus new ones, have not changed anything else. I think they must still be updating the interface or something. Check these errors out.

Code:
ERROR, fix is required <kuid2:334896:200044:1> : VE172: Script class does not match asset kind (vehicle). ( click the build log line to find out more info from the Trainz wiki )
ERROR, fix is required <kuid2:334896:200071:1> : VE172: Script class does not match asset kind (vehicle). ( click the build log line to find out more info from the Trainz wiki )
ERROR, fix is required <kuid2:334896:200044:1> : VE237: Dependency asset failed validation.Validation was performed and the asset was deemed faulty. The build logs should list more errors for this asset so you can determine what validation failed. ( click the build log line to find out more info from the Trainz wiki )
ERROR, fix is required <kuid2:334896:200044:1> : PerformTCCPContentBuild> INTERNAL ERROR: Previously faulty-flagged asset is no longer returning validation failures.
ERROR, fix is required <kuid2:334896:200071:1> : VE237: Dependency asset failed validation.Validation was performed and the asset was deemed faulty. The build logs should list more errors for this asset so you can determine what validation failed. ( click the build log line to find out more info from the Trainz wiki )
ERROR, fix is required <kuid2:334896:200071:1> : PerformTCCPContentBuild> INTERNAL ERROR: Previously faulty-flagged asset is no longer returning validation failures.
ERROR, fix is required <kuid:647907:100527> : VE229: DLC marketing image is missing or incorrectly sized for featured asset. ( click the build log line to find out more info from the Trainz wiki )

The 2 assets with errors were fine before, and the error eludes to an internal error in the build machine, but says it is no longer returning validation errors?

These items are built-in....don't give any errors.

Have you tried with a clean user data folder?

https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/How_to_Perform_Database_Repairs

Check towards the bottom of that page for an explanation of how to setup a new user data folder for testing of DLC.

I did an EDBR and resubmitted the file to the build machine. The errors all went away except the VE229: DLC marketing image is missing or incorrectly sized for featured asset.

I have double checked the sizes of 0.jpg, 1.jpg and 2.jpg and they are correct 1280x800 and the thumbnail is 240x180, and config.txt is correct, uploaded it and still get the error. When I went back into Surveyor, I notice on the route section menu, my thumbnail had changed. I had the config.txt file correct, now when I go into edit a route in surveyor, then save the route, then exit. Surveyor has changed my thumbnail to the screen I was on when I hit save and changed the dimensions in the config.txt to 512x384 (picture it saved is that size also). Almost what happens when you create a new route and you don't set a thumbnail before you exit. I checked some other routes that I was beta testing and one route I successfully summitted through beta, and they both have the 512x384 for the thumbnail. So I resubmitted this one with the thumbnail that TRS19 SP2 110491 makes with the 512x384 size, that worked a few weeks ago, and it still fails.

So effectively I am unable to save a 240x180 thumbnail to the Route. I believe the Wiki is out dated, if it is confirmed I might update the page. Not sure when the thumbnail size changed. In any case the build machine is still not working correctly IMO. Please help.

The project now builds. I had 1.jpg at 1280x802, resized and Success, so my bad on that issue, sorry.

This still leaves the issue of the 'thumbnail'. The Wiki says 240x180 yet Surveyor TRS19 changes it to 512x384, and it works. Is it applicable for assets other than routes? If it is allowable, when did this change ie. version #? And why does Surveyor change my thumbnail without me setting it if I try to use the recommended 240x180?

Back