Zoom get togethers

rossd58

Are there any zoom get together meetings where we can discuss Trainz or training sessions on how to? :)

Not that I know of, but might be a great thing to do. Could have categories. Would really add some transparency to the whole content creation in general. Can you image the heated arguments' that would arise from someone bringing up sketchup. Might help calm it, who knows until it's done.

I'm sure some content creator circles may already use it to collaborate privately, but the idea of a General Trainz Zoom Group is cool.

Next question. Someone needs to moderate, who? It would be nice if N3V donated this person, otherwise it's just a free for all and will probably fail.

Or some brilliant person will figure out how to moderate it and generate income from ad money, the Google way.

Regardless of all the things I state above, I think this is a super idea.

I was thinking more of sharing ideas and How do I do that kind of sessions. I have been working on a couple of routes. I have a pretty good workflow for laying track and so on but im sure some things i may be doing the long way. But currently i am looking for some road text that you see on the highway on approach to a level crossing. I cant find what im looking for, any suggestions? If i knew how i would make my own lol. Thanks in advance

I was thinking more of sharing ideas and How do I do that kind of sessions. I have been working on a couple of routes. I have a pretty good workflow for laying track and so on but im sure some things i may be doing the long way. But currently i am looking for some road text that you see on the highway on approach to a level crossing. I cant find what im looking for, any suggestions? If i knew how i would make my own lol. Thanks in advance

It sounds like you would be better off creating a new thread in the Surveyor forum if you are looking for tips and specific assets. There is also a wonderful series of videos on YouTube by Approach Medium that show the complete route building process.

William

Back