TRS19 SP3 Official Release update

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Just a quick post to keep everyone up to date about the pending release of Service Pack 3.

We hit a couple of hurdles with the latest update for the MPS server. We've decided to continue with the official release as there are a significant number of updates that affect everyone and we will continue to work on resolving the MPS issues.

For Trainz Plus users, this means that access to the new Sebino route is not yet available, and also there is a known issue affecting players watching other trains (primarily only when they are travelling at speed).

The current Release Candidate (11195x) will become the official SP3 release and we'll hotfix the remaining issues asap.

Given it is Friday afternoon here now, we will aim to make all the official patches available early next week.

Zacinanie Gry TRS19 przy Lokomotywach PL

Witam. Nie wiem czy w odpowiednim dziale jestem . Jestem z Polski. Coraz więcej ludzi pisze że ma dość Trainz na mojej Grupie. TRS19 SP dwa w Europa Edytion blokowała. Sp3 Beta naprawiła teraz SP3 111951 znowu zacina gry. Masakra. Naj widoczniej nie zależymy Gry na Użytkownikach Trainz PL. Szkoda. Wiele ludzi się zniechęciło się. Jest w Trainzie głownie na dodatki PL. Pozdrawiam:confused:

Google Translate:

Hello. I don't know if I'm in the right department. I'm from Poland. More and more people are writing that they have had enough of Trainz on my Group. Two TRS19 SPs in Europa Edytion were blocked. Sp3 Beta has now fixed SP3 111951 stuttering again. Massacre. Apparently, we do not depend on the Games on Trainz PL Users. Detriment. Many people became discouraged. He is in Train mainly for PL add-ons. greetings

Yes, I should be a beta tester, but all tutorials and all DLC routes and sessions have been tested, yes? SP2 broke the Appen sessions and who knows what else. I think these often don't get tested.

Update?

Heya Tony & Team,

Any update on SP3 release since we've drifted beyond "early next week?"

Thanks!
Diego

Indeed we have.
We're working through some build issues which takes some time.
We're making progress but it won't be today.

The beta builds will become the official release builds, so if you're waiting for the official release, just update using the beta stream now and you're done.

Newest build just crashed out of absolutely nowhere while driving. Anywhere where I could find a log to post or report or anything? I'll try to recreate it tomorrow.

soap__ - Use this form to report your repro-attempt: https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu
Did the CTD occur immediately after some mouse cursor movement on your behalf, perhaps?
Check the logs (Show logs) but it probably won't be too enlightening because the logs don't show time-stamps to pinpoint issue events.
If existing, include/ upload the latest crashdump.dmp file found in your TRS19 UserData folder in your report.

Last edited:
Newest build just crashed out of absolutely nowhere while driving. Anywhere where I could find a log to post or report or anything? I'll try to recreate it tomorrow.

There were some CTDs in the earlier releases of SP3.

What build did you update to?

In order to go from the current relase to SP3 Build 111951, you need to go through a number of small patches.

Back