Horn Wild Goose Chase

Mkultra04

How Tomorrow Moves
So I recently lost all of my trainz content to a hard drive failure and am in the process of getting every thing back. For the most part I've been successful but I can't seem to find two things. Both of the are horn sounds specifically Nathan P5s. One of them came from a BNSF CF7 that I thought I got off the DLS but I can't find it there. The other came from a website, I don't know the name but I do remember them having a model railroad route of the CN Duck Creek Sub, the horn came from a CN SW1500 that was also on the site. Any help would be very much appreciated as I used these horns on A LOT of my locos.

So I recently lost all of my trainz content to a hard drive failure and am in the process of getting every thing back. For the most part I've been successful but I can't seem to find two things. Both of the are horn sounds specifically Nathan P5s. One of them came from a BNSF CF7 that I thought I got off the DLS but I can't find it there. The other came from a website, I don't know the name but I do remember them having a model railroad route of the CN Duck Creek Sub, the horn came from a CN SW1500 that was also on the site. Any help would be very much appreciated as I used these horns on A LOT of my locos.

I would recommend you contact this member,

shebashetan7

I have provided a link to his site here......;)

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/member.php?412211-shebashetan7

He is well versed in Sound items........And several other items too......:D

I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to make a hornsound out of a goose honking, provided you had the audio–

"Wait, that's not what he meant?"

Back