Pantograph heights

paperpusher

paperpusher
<kuid2:108959:38031:1> "Trolley bus track 2m"
kuid:62391:292153
Trolleybus Track with built in overhead wire, 2m segments

(These two trolleybus tracks are at 6.4 heights.)

Is there anyway or can anyone make them 5.6 heights (amend the original unit or create new assets)

kuid:62391:291111> Trolleybus_Overhead post 2.5 (various dimensions also on the DLM)
This post connect to the above wires at 6.4. Can new ones be designed to fit 5.6 wires

The E700 trolley buses raised their booms to 6.4 yet there have no new trolleybuses. in the download Manager. VTL has new version of trolleybuses single and articulate, but their booms only raise to 5.6.
Their trolleybus booms donot go above 5.6 and the European trolleys run on trolley tracks at 5.6. Trolley tracks on the DLM are 5.6 and 6.4.

this work is being use on T-ANE systems

Last edited:
I can help You but first I have to go to Easter whip several girls in my neighborhood into health and fortune... ;-) Will be back afternoon.

You might have posted this question in the wrong section. TCCP is for payware assets and is currently taking TRS19 SP2 assets for inclusion.

For TANE, the DLC (CM) is taking version 3.5 for uploads. The track asset you show is version 2.9, so the trainz-build would need to be changed to 3.5 when you modify the mesh and tga files before you upload it.

The license states you must contact author if you plan to redistribute it on your own.

<kuid2:108959:38031:1> Trolley bus route 2m

Code:
license                                 "This package is issued free of charge in an 'as is' condition for the private use of any person or persons who possess licensed copies of Auran's TRAINZ products.  No warranty for its use is implied or given. Storage on commercial websites without prior consent of the author is forbidden.  It shall not be sold or modified by third parties for profit."

These items are strictly for personal use. I have not uploaded any of my reskins etc. I tried contacting the VTL site, but they quote a Russian/European code for trolleybus heights. which indicate a lower height for trolleybuses. Perhaps you or someone else can create new units which can be affixed to the existing units or create appropriate trolleybus track at 5.4 and new attachment for the E700 booms under your codes. And street poles to contain the wires. If I knew how to 're-mesh' I would gladly do so. So far, all I have done reskin some train assets with my fleet colours, change destination textures for my routes. and few accessories for the fleet colours. To me Trainz is a longtime labour of love and my routes are quite basic in style. I still have problems creating routes with hills. Paying for working accessories within reason for modern transit vehicles & accy etc., would be no worse than buying vehicles for model train sets..

Unfortunately kind track silently tolerates but ingores the tag position in the mesh-table, thus no desired effect reached :-(

Back