F7 Reskin Help

So I downloaded the BN executive f-units from the old Trainz forge website, and I noticed an inconsistency: the A unit model uses 2 single chime horns instead of a multichime horn (specifically an RS3K) like its real life counterpart. So I swapped the body IM files with the MILW F7 I foudn from the old trainzforge site (which uses the multichime horns instead of the 2 single chime horns like the real MILW 118C). It worked but I came across a problem: the "BN-1" (found in the C body texture) is mirrored on one side of the engine, and there are now running numbers on the numberboards (where "BN-1" is). Opening the IMs with the IM Editor tool yielded no luck (the texture and shape names and geometry were all the same) and left me dumbfounded as to how the 2 horn styles were used. Does anybody have any kind of advice or pointers as to what I need to do if I want to change the horn style on the F7 IM or at least prevent the mirroring of the "BN-1" on one of the number boards? I feel like I'm running around in circles trying to solve this!

Back