Trainz Forge release issue

splou

Hi Everyone, and Happy Easter, first of all the people at Trainz Forge deserves a lot of credit for what kind of work they put out. These models are simply AMAZING!!, Ive never seen anything so real. The issue is when I downloaded the SP F7 PACK I always get a missing kuid for Coupler Bogey Top Back kuid2:103021:100908:2 and Coupler Bogey Top Back kuid2:103021:100909:2, They are installed from DLS Faulty. Does anyone have a solution to get these to work?, Ive even done a whole data base redo but no such luck. Again Happy Easter to everyone and keep Healthy and Safe.................Louis

Can someone explain as to how they got these to work? I have some Moffat Tunnel Route F7's and some EMD demo covered wagons with 2 faulty assets: Coupler Bogey Top Back and Coupler Bogey Top Front. I don't know what I should do as splou didn't say anything about how to make them work, except for deleting the obsolete ones. Some help would be appreciated!

Hi, Right click on the couplers, select view dependencies, right click the mesh Lib in the dependencies list then view Asset Versions, and DELETE any versions marked OBSOLETE, if you have problems just pm me....... Trainboi1from trainz forge was the one who helped me.

Last edited:
Hi, Right click on the couplers, select view dependencies, right click the mesh Lib in the dependencies list then view Asset Versions, and DELETE any versions marked OBSOLETE, if you have problems just pm me....... Trainboi1from trainz forge was the one who helped me.

I recommend checking daily for updates on the DLS. Once the assets are updated, delete the obsolete ones. To assist with the process, I have setup two easy-to-use filters in Content Manager.

Filter 1: Out of date

Installed True
Out-of-date True.

Filter 2: Obsolete AND-NOT Built-in

Installed True
Obsolete true
Built-in False.

For the most part, there is little consequence from updating and then deleting obsolete assets. The only time there can be a problem is if a scripted asset has been updated, and with those I check the forums first for any issues before updating to ensure there's nothing there that will cause problems as this has occurred in the past.

This worked! Thank you for clarifying :D

Back