Terrible downloading DLC times

mofinn

Just bought the game on Steam . Trainz 2019 UK
Game downloaded in about 20 minutes now downloading the DLC routes that came with the game.
At the minute first one has been downloading for 3 hours with 4 to go.
I do have a FCT and am logged in . Am I missing something
Second DLC route is about twice the size so could take a full day to download

Cheers

download failed

Error installation of the content package sc490 failed due to immovable existing data

TRS19 does not show in your timeline, so there may be issues with downloading if it is not registered. You should contact the helpdesk.

You don't need an FCT to download from the DLC. All DLC and software items are always sent from the server at the maximum possible speed.

The issue may be a technical one with the servers (there have been a few posts reporting problems these last few days) or on the wider Internet between the N3V servers and your ISP. As it is a holiday long weekend if it is a technical issue with the servers it may take a few days to fix. Try again in a day or two time.

Your "timeline" is up by your username here on the forum. Seems minor but it is an indicator of what you have actually registered and if you have a legal TRS19 it should show with TS12 and the other two games.

Since you purchased TRS19 from Steam, you need to contact the helpdesk to get the accounts sync'd. There's an ongoing issue with Steam purchases not auto registering.

Regarding the downloads, I noticed the same yesterday overall. The DLS too had issues with assets showing as not on the DLS but were actually there requiring a redownload of the same before loading.

I would still check your disk space. That error is a bit different than the normal failed download. Keep in mind that when TRS19, or any Trainz or program installs, the download is compressed so the data is much smaller than what is actually used to install the program, and then that gets decompressed more when installed. If you are low on space, or have other hard drive issues, this can cause odd messages such as the one you have received.

Thanks for reply ,bought on Steam sale but it's not showing up on timeline. Have contacted support. Very frustrating

Back