My account can't log in

super.novosadov

Hello. Faced with such a problem, recently bought Trainz 2019 in Steam, decided to download Locomotives from the Loading Station, but for some reason they were not in the game, but were in the Content manager, clicked the "Download" button, and it gives an error "Your account MyTrainz is not authorized". In the settings, in the Internet tab, it says "Login to MyTrainz was successful, the username and password are correct". The antivirus is disabled and the firewall is also disabled. I used all the tips from the auran forum, but nothing helped.

I'm not the only one with this problem, there are many more people in the Steam community center with the same problem. I hope the developers will notice and fix the bug.

Last edited:
Given your game isn't registered for the forums, I believe that stops your access to content manager. You need to register it for the forums, whereupon it will be listed beside your name on ever post. Given it's a public holiday here on Monday it may take a couple of days to sort, but your best bet maybe to put in a support ticket via the helpdesk link at the top of this (and every) page.

Given your game isn't registered for the forums, I believe that stops your access to content manager. You need to register it for the forums, whereupon it will be listed beside your name on ever post. Given it's a public holiday here on Monday it may take a couple of days to sort, but your best bet maybe to put in a support ticket via the helpdesk link at the top of this (and every) page.

Thanks. :eek:

Last edited:
To register for the forums and access the DLS simply go to the "Register" at the top of the page.

To register for the forums and access the DLS simply go to the "Register" at the top of the page.

I registered using this button "Register" at the top of the page", I was transferred to the registration on the auran website, entered the same data in game and game launcher, but the same thing happened

I have noted that there are sometimes issues with Steam. I think it's time you go to the "Helpdesk" and lodge a support ticket and get them to look into this.

Okay, they answered, but there was no answer to my question in their post. They wrote that they had problems and the like.

I answered them, I will wait for a normal answer.

Okay, they answered, but there was no answer to my question in their post. They wrote that they had problems and the like.

I answered them, I will wait for a normal answer.

You have some progress as little as it may be for now. Now you wait hopefully for only a short time.

OK, the problem is gone, but the download speed is 10 KB / s, I can't do anything about it \_(ツ)_/. Thank you all for your help.

If you don't have a First Class Ticket, you will not get much speed on the downloads. 10Kbps is the average. Plus you have a 100Mb limit per day.

Bill

OK, the problem is gone, but the download speed is 10 KB / s, I can't do anything about it \_(ツ)_/. Thank you all for your help.

Congratulations! You now have a registered account. Now you need to enable your first class ticket (FCT).

This is a starter ticket, I believe, good for a month or a few months, I can't remember.

To enable your first class ticket:

Click on My Trainz tab located at the top of the forums.

Or go here:

N3V Games Shop: Simulator Games, Casual Games and Gamer Games (auran.com)

Here's the direct instructions from the Help desk

How do I activate my First Class Ticket? (or my FCT is missing) - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software (trainzportal.com)

what can a person when i used trainz last night till midnight and this morning it says i don't have the right password and username. plus they stopped my 90 day first class ticket. for a week and a half i have tried everything but to no avail. really getting frustrated and all this with the helpdesk.
they avctually three time with a one hour limit to get the sign in back to them.
they address me in the email with my old password.
ernest
strange thing is i have been looking at trainx 2022. guess what is not going to happen.

what can a person when i used trainz last night till midnight and this morning it says i don't have the right password and username. plus they stopped my 90 day first class ticket. for a week and a half i have tried everything but to no avail. really getting frustrated and all this with the helpdesk.
they avctually three time with a one hour limit to get the sign in back to them.
ernest
strange thing is i have been looking at trainx 2022. guess what is not going to happen.

looking around i am not the only one with this problem. i would think this is total theft. the 90 day is over $11.00. used it for onr day and they shut it dowdn.

ernest
Did you happen to visit your My Trainz account to activate your FCT? Use this link to navigate to My Trainz https://www.auran.com/ then click on 'My Trainz' at the top, then on the left hand side menu 'My First Class Tickets'.

If you are still having issues, contact NV3 support https://support.trainzportal.com/ they will help you with any account and FCT issues you need to resolve ;)

yes. so far the best is 1 hour to fix the password. so i fixed it with there suggestion a-z, A-Z, 1-9, and use _. no answer from the but the one hour timeline.
i have been with trainz since the origional game. why are they doing this.
ernest

You have posted the same thing in several threads... that doesn't help at all. This thread is 3 years old now...
It doesn't just happen to you, there is a bigger problem.
It also happened to me a couple of months ago, everything was fine although my password was rejected (but I could log in) I couldn't post either, for almost a month... they finally reset my account and it was solved.
I've been at Trainz for 15 years...
You can at least post here still, I had to ask for help through Discord.
It's not easy sometimes ...

Back