Cant clone Coal Country

buffedub

I recently updated Coal Country which I had previously cloned and modified. After updating I cannot edit the route at all and my cloned version went away. Anyone know why?

DLC and built-in routes can't be cloned. You can create an alias and modify, but the modifications refer back to the original DLC package.

If you are interested, I recommend purchasing Coal Country directly from Jointed Rail. You can modify this route to your heart's content as many of us have along with their other great routes.

I'm confused. I cloned the earlier version of coal country and have cloned both Tidewater Point, Lafond Regional and the new Leadville Sub all DLC's

I'm confused. I cloned the earlier version of coal country and have cloned both Tidewater Point, Lafond Regional and the new Leadville Sub all DLC's

It depends upon if the content creator allows for open-editing such as cloning. With this particular version of Coal Country, it sounds like it's been locked this time around.

EDIT:

I just cloned the La Fond Sub. It's just what I mentioned. Thank your telling me that because that means I can do some merging as well.

Last edited:
I installed the route and I could clone it no problems.
I see unlike the previous version of the TRS19 where it was marked as payware, this one is just marked as built in, which is interesting.

Screenshot:
XCNiei6.jpg

Video: https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZ1e8WXZEFz21j8f2hpaG2s6AXVsymLPql3y

Cheers

Last edited:
Back