Screenshot of The Week: March 28 to April 4 2021 (No Theme)

easter.jpg

We deliver.

edit : thankz peter for the warning and the comment .. i did see the pic myself in chrome on my own pc .. but didn't see it on my ipad-pro .. i was experimenting, but obviously it don't work well .. so. oldfashioned way (via trainz portal / gallery) :

trainzpotting-mm19sp3---winter.jpg

Last edited:
Is it me or are others having trouble seeing 'zsuda' screenshot. I couldn't see it last week either which is a pity. Peter

'zsuda' A number of us are having issues seeing the screenshots you are posting to weekly competitions which is a pity. Perhaps you could check your end please, it would be nice to view your work. Peter

Last edited:
Scene en Route - Appen - A couple of lads wave at the workmen, hoping that they will get the sessions fixed and the trains will run again soon.

Appen02JT.jpg

Evening light fades on the Bedford, Freetown, & Eastern's small equipment shops. The tracks were put in in 1981, but the building itself wasn't built until 1986. While the railroads five operating locomotives cannot all fit inside at once, it gives the shortline just enough space to get work done in some shelter. Located just across I Street on the north side of the tracks, the shops are still in close proximity to the railroads office in the old Milwaukee Road limestone depot. Former N&W SD45 #1711, ex-MILW SW1200 #639, and ex-SLRR GP9 #2527 rest in the shops. Their counterparts, ex-BN 732 and ex-IC 8707, are finishing up for the day at the nearby GM plant.

w3b6ySw.jpg

Cheers,
SM

ATSF 991 East gets a clear at Summit whilst an SP helper set moves westward towards Bakersfield, featuring one of SP's 29 SD35 model locomotives.
Screenshot-2021-04-06-122801.jpg

P.S. I'd make the image bigger, but it didn't want to, so I went along with it :)

Submissions are now closed. There are 9 entries so please vote for up to 13. Voting ends April 11; please post your votes below.

Back