Leadville Sub no longer playable to Gold Class members?

jhersh3

I've been playing around on the Leadville Sub for the last week or more and as of this morning it's asking me to pay $9.99 and when I click the link it says it's unavailable for purchase. Am I missing something?

This is normal. You had a preview of the route for about 2 weeks then it's removed. Don't uninstall anything because once it's available for the public, you'll be able to download and install it again as a gold member.

Actually this is a glitch in the configuration process. Things should update more or less automatically but in this case there was a manual step missed which we're addressing. So it will be available in the next day or so - sorry for the inconvenience.

The support team do not know anything about this issue, they need to be informed as I have been in conversation over this issue for over a week how to try and get the route back into my game. Also the sessions were never available until today.
The newsletter stated different.
This is helpful, know I am not worried.

Actually this is a glitch in the configuration process. Things should update more or less automatically but in this case there was a manual step missed which we're addressing. So it will be available in the next day or so - sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah, thank you Tony for the info!

Yes.. this morning my Store had two Leadville's - The preview pass and the regular release. Both showed "Un-install" button indicating they were both installed which was weird because I had only installed the Preview Pass. But in game I had neither one showing up.

I clicked "uninstall" button for both in Content Store (even though they were not installed), and of course neither one now shows in Store.

Content Manager shows as "Not Installed, Payware (not active)" so it must not be released yet even though forum posts and in game ads (routes you may like) seem to indicate otherwise.

I wish Content store could get fixed so it showed reality (same a Content Manager). It would also be great if the two week preview pass ran consecutive to the release so that there was no gap in between.

Edit/Update: For anyone on Plus w/Preview Pass:
Leadville is available
- you must select it in the Content Vault in order for it to show in Content Store.
Since preview edition appears in store without going to Content Vault I simply cannot remember to visit the Vault to select it when it's released to "all."

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't understand why the content vault selection is necessary in the first place? I simply have everything selected but only install what I am interested in at the moment

Hi soap - it will be phased out in a future update. It was required with the initial "5 DLC items per month" selection system. Now that Gold and Silver get access to all DLC, it isn't required and once we've made a few more tweaks to our TCCp process, it will be all automated and you can make your selection in Content Store instead.

Tony-
Selecting in Vault is a minor thing. I just forget to do it.

More concerning is that when Preview Pass "expired" the store still indicated that it was installed as the store button showed "Uninstall." On top of the the Store showed Leadville official release as installed also when clearly it wasn't as I hadn't even selected it in Vault yet. It also indicated installed because it's button showed "Uninstall."

I hit uninstall on both and they were gone.

Oddly, when I did install the released version of Leadville the PreviewPass version showed again also.

More oddly, I installed the 111951 SP3 Release candidate this morning and I just installed Leadville (which showed in store once, the release one). But once installed I now have two Leadvilles showing as installed. Again the Preview Pass and the official release.

Of course, Content Manager is correct as it shows only the release version installed.

I sent a ticket to support explaining this but the reply was merely that I needed to select the Route in Vault in order to see it in store.

I sent a 2nd ticket to support this morning explaining the above and that the issue was more than user error of not selecting in Vault.

Apologies to Hiawathamr for highjacking the thread somewhat with this issue but since Tony had replied I wanted to grab an opportunity to explain.

Back