Toxic TD2 player on the PM system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
I was talking to a player on the inbuilt PM system when I started mentioning Trainz 2019. He was playing Trainz Driver 2 and when I mentioned TRS2019 he got super mad because he found out that TD2 has worse graphics than TRS2019 and costs money, so he started calling me names, using swear words and generally being a jerk. I told him I could report him to N3V and he called me a word I cannot use on this ticket submission. Could someone tell me what I should do? I have a screenshot of part of the message, and I have blanked out the swear words in black.
Screenshot-2021-03-29-111303.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously he's an immature child. Personally I'd just ignore him and not give him any more attention. If he keeps bothering you, then report him.

I'm not sure what the forum rules are about naming and shaming, you might want to redact his name.

Put in a helpdesk ticket regarding this guy and he'll be dealt with by N3V. There's not much else to do besides ignoring him.

It appears to be a clear case of displaced aggression. In this case, it may be from his mother keeping him locked in the basement. Can't say I blame her.

Report him via a ticket to the Helpdesk. Link found at the top of this page.

I add a suggestion for a "report" function (among many other things) for the chat 5 years ago. Feel free to show your support here.

Locking this as all that needs to be has been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back