Where to Find New TRS19 Built-in Content

Hi all,

Unless I'm misinterpreting the latest update - the new content now shown in the menu (gas station/diner/shops etc) are usable in-game, correct? I've tried in earnest to find these in surveyor, but I have no idea what I should be searching for. Is there a list of the new content items anywhere?

Many thanks,

You'll find that the Main Menu route is built-in and you can examine the Contents by listing its dependencies in Content Manager.
<kuid2:661281:200003:28> TRS19 Main Menu Route.
Edit Update: Alternatively, you could Open the route up in Surveyor from Content Manager (Right-click, Open...Edit asset in Surveyor) to zoom around and inspect each item's properties there.
Cheers! PC

Last edited:
All of the new content are under the objects tab as they're all scenery / buildings (if that's what you are referring to).

Cheers

You'll find that the Main Menu route is built-in and you can examine the Contents by listing its dependencies in Content Manager.
<kuid2:661281:200003:28> TRS19 Main Menu Route.
Edit Update: Alternatively, you could Open the route up in Surveyor from Content Manager (Right-click, Open...Edit asset in Surveyor) to zoom around and inspect each item's properties there.
Cheers! PC

Thanks didnt know you could do that. There's certainly some good assets that can be combined with JR downtown buildings to make a nice looking city. Sometimes its hard to find N3V's nice/new looking content as the naming isn't so straight forward.

Hi All
The plans is for this content to have some standard keywords in the keyword tag to make it easier to find using the search filter. However these weren't added before SP2 was released.

However they can also be found by filtering for the following Author/userID numbers :)

Regards

Back