kuid2:82412:71402173:1 problems.

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
I recently downloaded TUME's MILW EF1 and EF4 locomotives from the DLS, and it seems one of the dependencies is unknown. I don't know what it is but I'd like help getting it so I can use these amazing engines. Thank you!

kuid2:82412:71402173:1 is the KUID of the missing asset.

I recently downloaded TUME's MILW EF1 and EF4 locomotives from the DLS, and it seems one of the dependencies is unknown. I don't know what it is but I'd like help getting it so I can use these amazing engines. Thank you!

kuid2:82412:71402173:1 is the KUID of the missing asset.

Per this thread;
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?149065-Anyone-know-where-to-find-kuid2-82412-71402173-1

It is built-in in T:ANE Deluxe (in sc274f package) for a train from a session of the Milwaukee Road route.
-or-
It would be on the Avery-Drexel Milwaukee Route

I don't actually have the Avery-Drexel route, but still want to operate the EF1 and EF4 engines. How could I do this? Should I use my T:ANE Dlx. copy to port the routes into TRS2019, or is that not allowed?

I don't actually have the Avery-Drexel route, but still want to operate the EF1 and EF4 engines. How could I do this? Should I use my T:ANE Dlx. copy to port the routes into TRS2019, or is that not allowed?

Its a bogey sound so, you can just edit the ef1 and ef4 bogies and replace it with something you do have.

<kuid2:82412:71402173:1> TUME-71402173-SD40-2-Bogey-Sound

If you have Avery - Drexel as part of T:ANE Deluxe, Check your Content Store on TRS2019. I should be downloadable, you don't have to buy it twice or import it manually. But I am confused, because you say you don't have that route, and T:ANE is not on your timeline. What are you referring to as T:ANE Deluxe copy?

DARTrider - Yes - Can confirm that Avery-Drexel ships with TRS19-Platinum, and usually is installed at the outset. If not, simply Install the route - and its sessions/ dependencies - from the Content Store, (Purchased tab) facility accessed via the button at the bottom of the TRS19-Platinum Launcher.

If you have Avery - Drexel as part of T:ANE Deluxe, Check your Content Store on TRS2019. I should be downloadable, you don't have to buy it twice or import it manually. But I am confused, because you say you don't have that route, and T:ANE is not on your timeline. What are you referring to as T:ANE Deluxe copy?
I have a boxed copy of T:ANE Dlx, but it hasn't been installed yet as my PC has no Optical Drive....
I'll eventually get a USB-Optical drive so I can install it.

Last edited:
Its a bogey sound so, you can just edit the ef1 and ef4 bogies and replace it with something you do have.

<kuid2:82412:71402173:1> TUME-71402173-SD40-2-Bogey-Sound

Thanks for the tip! I got them working now!
Screenshot-2021-03-28-152027.jpg

Gotcha. Glad you could substitute without having to install the boxed copy. Installing and registering it would still open up a lot of DLC for 2019, if you are interested in those routes. Avery-Drexel is a very good route, and so are some of the others.

DARTrider - Yes - Can confirm that Avery-Drexel ships with TRS19-Platinum, and usually is installed at the outset. If not, simply Install the route - and its sessions/ dependencies - from the Content Store, (Purchased tab) facility accessed via the button at the bottom of the TRS19-Platinum Launcher.

I have puchased TRS19 Platinum and Avery-Drexel is not included, it is only available in the store for extra 30 bugs, how come????

That's because it ships with T:ANE Deluxe not TRS19. You can check and make certain of that on the Trainz Store. T:ANE Deluxe is probably cheaper than buying just the route.
Platinum bundle for T:ANE $25 USD

Last edited:
Back