Strange Issue with NLCrossing Assets by Jopash

Forester1

Hi. I am having an issue with NLCrossing assets listed as missing dependencies from the DESPR03 HS1 London to Lille Route. These are the "missing" assets:

<kuid:104047:24181> NLcrossing-SrLX3t
<kuid:104047:24159> NLcrossing-StLX1t
<kuid:104047:24168> NLcrossing-StLX3t
<kuid:104047:24160> NLcrossing-StLX2t
<kuid:104047:24162> NLcrossing-StLX60L1t

missingjt01.jpg

They all say they are missing dependencies, but when I list dependencies, they are there and nothing is missing!

dependenciesjt01.jpg

So, i think the easiest thing is to delete and re-download them. But after deleting them, I look to Download station, and I see this:

Availablejt01.jpg

They appear to be available, but they have no size!
So, I re-downloaded them, and everything appears to be fine, they are 400+k each and look correct in CM. No problem. Except this is the second time this has happened, and I am at a loss to explain why this has happened one time, much less twice. Anyone else having this issue?

When there are issues like that, I run a DBR or sometimes an EDBR if things don't get first the first time around.

This was right after an EDBR, which concerns me, as if it is the EDBR that is breaking them. Will see if it happens again.

This was right after an EDBR, which concerns me, as if it is the EDBR that is breaking them. Will see if it happens again.

Right-click and view errors and warnings.

The errors should change to 0 errors and 0 warnings.

You will need to exit that screen, view all content for instance, and then check the errors again. Hopefully, if things go as they should, the errors will disappear.

The EDBR doesn't cause errors, but what it does is expose anything by clearing caches and checking the assets. Sometimes, flags are set for faulty assets when they are not in the database records. Verifying the assets by viewing the errors that appear, will set the flag the right way in the record. This has been an issue with assets.tdx since its inception in TRS2006 so it's not a new thing with '19.

Still seems odd they would say they were missing dependencies when they weren't, and they show as no size on the DLS. Something not quite kosher, but hpefully they are now good until the next DBR.... :confused:

Back