Regretful apologies to everyone

This is some way sad news i only spoke to him a week and a half ago on msn. He was a true legend on these forums :(

Rest in Peace, oh man........Sorry I heard about that him:( and everytime that I was buy first trainz TRS2006 at Wal-Mart then I arrived to my home when I was with my mom. So I was use trs2006 cd open in my computer then it done installed then let start to trainz games. When I was saw Alastair with icon on below, he was driver. He really very great the driver in trainz games I was say "oh man, he was have good great the driver in trainz!" I always pick to Alastair whole time NEVER forget about HIM! I favorite him! So he is gone and he would have go up to sky with the heaven....Rest in Peace...And...Remember to Alastair......Hey everyone, please need more remember and memory about to Alastair.....(Head Down):(:'(......

Rest in Peace
&
GoodBye to Alastair....:(
Remember...

Like many others here I am shocked at what I have just read, very sad news indeed. We occasionally read of members passing away but this is the first time I've actually sat bolt upright upon reading someone's post.

Alastair was always the one to bring much-needed humour to serious or even hostile threads, and was one of those few people who could make you laugh out loud just by the tone of his posts, which always seemed to convey his true feelings and opinions on whatever was being discussed.

He will be sorely missed by all of us here, and no doubt just as much by the Auran team themselves. It will be strange assigning the (in)famous Trainz version of Alistair to a virtual train in future, but I suspect it will bring back fond memories each and every time.

My thoughts are with his family during what must be a terribly difficult time.

Rest in Peace Alistair.

Alan

Rest in peace HJP. You will be missed. It has been quite in #Trainz recently, now we know why :(
Zec

I'm terribly shocked to hear this news. This has all come as a bolt out of the blue. My thoughts go to Alastair's family. I will certainly miss seeing him on these forums in future.

Excuse me, everyone do HJP's name is Alastair or other?:confused::(

Harry_James_Potter (HJP for short) was the username of Alastair Dussart, son of Georges Dussart.
he also went by the name of beanpole (due to his stature, I belive, at uktrainz).

Last edited:
My dearest wishes, and respect.

Although many of us on this forum have never met personally, we certainly all feel it when someone passes.

Very sorry to hear it.

Thank you for letting us know, I think its fair to say he had an impact on the forums and helped shape the direction of both the forum and Trainz.

Farewell John

This, This, This is an utter shock to me, I barely even knew the guy, but he was known by all.
He was the most lively man, always there to try to show you the right way, and to defend himself when people bashed him for 'driving crazily' in trainz, This man, was a man of true power. Had his life made, his own Shunter, on the EKR, and he had it the way he wanted. Now due to a simple slip up of unknown causes, he is whisked away, never to be heard from again.
I send my deepest condolences to him, To you Georges, and all of his family, as i do know as a bunch of us are in alot of grief from his passing.
R.I.P HJP
You will be missed by all...
--Sean

Such tragic news. My heart goes out to all his friends and family. He will be missed dearly.

Daniel

:'(

To Alastair's family and too his many friends outside and within the Trainz community, my deepest sympathy too you all.

RIP HJP

Alex .. aka .. Alex23

:confused: how unexpected. a good man at that. this is a very sudden and striking news, condolences to his family. may he have a safe trip to his final home.

Memories of Alistair

I had the pleasure a few years ago of showing Alistair some of the highlights of Sydney on his visit here with his family.

A great loss and a shock to hear that he has passed suddenly.
Prayers and thoughts for his parents and those dear to him.

A rememberance for all the forum members past, present and future.
One of the real characters in Trainz and on the forums has moved to the eternal roster sheet.

Warwick (wazzer)

This is terrible news.

The passing of Beanie is indeed very sad news, his passion for Trainz was evident from the start, maybe only surpassed by his passion for the real thing.

Beanie, you will be sadly missed mate.

My condolences to his family & friends.

Ray

I never got to say sorry, I feel so guilty now!

I'm SORRY!!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( Rest In Peace up there, HJP. :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll never forgive myself!

Last edited:
My God, I was only reading one of his posts on Monday, it might have been his last one...This is terrible news, I feel numb all of a sudden. My deepest condolences to all his family, our trainz friend " General Thrash " will thrash no more. How very, very, very sad indeed.

ex-railwayman.

My God, I was only reading one of his posts on Monday, it might have been his last one...This is terrible news, I feel numb all of a sudden. My deepest condolences to all his family, our trainz friend " General Thrash " will thrash no more. How very, very, very sad indeed.

ex-railwayman.

Yes, Could not have said this any better.

I feel numb to, my friend.

Last edited:
Back