Regretful apologies to everyone

Alastair Dussart

Hi

I agree with BidMod, Alastair would not want the site taken up with these messages. Perhaps it would be nice to print them off and put them into a book to send to Alastair's family, so they can read them in their own time.

I just heard of this news today,,,and do remember bean very well and met him at the show years back,,,,

he will be sadly missed....

tom

TT2-Kiji-Developer

:( In the last few years Alastair (HJP) has been known as one of the most familiar names on the Auran forums and some of us have got to know him very well even though we never meet.

His contributions to the forums have always been friendly, constructive and interesting.

You will note I refer to Alastair in the present rather than past tense. It's always hard to appreciate that somebody so young can be taken away in such sad circumstances.

But having lost a couple of young friends myself I draw a little comfort in the saying "only the good die young".

Alastair was certainly a goodun here and he will be sorely missed here.

To Al's family our thoughts are with you at a sad time. I hope you can take a little solace that he had a lot of friends here.

RIP Alastair you won't be forgotten. I don't think he'd want to end on a sad smilie but to finish with fond thoughts so :).

Dave

It does not need to be stickied forever, just long enough to pass the news

Still very sad however....even 2 months later I still find it sad, Just like when Elvenor passed away some time ago

Who was this 'Alastair'? The guy on trainz with the Orange tux?
He was an original well liked Trainzer that died tragically young. I personally met him when he came over from England to attend the National NMRA Convention in Canada.

My condolences to the entire family - both his and Trainz as he will be sorely missed. I always enjoyed his posts.

Bill

I am so sorry that such a tragic loss occurred in the family. On December 25th, 2007, I lost my grandmother, she died from three different types of cancer that took her life away. I will pay you with ultimate respect.

Back