The Trainz Simulator Universe (TSU)

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
This is something that I've been pondering for a while: With all the fictional railroads created for Trainz, and all the changes in history made to accommodate them and our tastes, have we unexpectedly created our own equivalent of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)? If so, I consider calling it the Trainz Simulator Universe (TSU). However, if this was to be adopted, I think we should have a few ground rules:
1. You cannot erase a Class 1 railroad that existed in real life from history. You can't do like Thanos did in Avengers: Infinity War and wipe out half of all the railroads on the planet with a snap of your fingers. You can alter that Class 1 in some way to fit the version of history you're making, like remove a division of the railroad from it.
2. When altering the history of a railroad that exists/existed, there should be limits on what you can do (i.e. you can delay when the railroad began converting from steam to diesel, but you can't prevent them from ever converting from steam to diesel).
If anyone has any ideas about ground rules that should apply, please post in the replies.

Back