solteszpeti's DLS models

Gameoholic1994

So I was downloading solteszpeti's models from the DLS (the MSZV locomotives, the Strasburg 0-6-0 #67, etc.), and for some reason, I can't download the tenders. The Strasburg #67's tender appears on the DLS list in my desktop browser, but not in my T:ANE or TRainz 2019 content managers. And I couldn't download the FTP from the DLS browser, either. I just couldn't download the tender no matter what I do. Has anybody else been having this issue?

I can find it through TANE's CM with status unknown but still downloadable. For downloading through DLS website You need to know, that support of ftp protocol within MS Edge browser ended some weeks ago and ftp downloads need to be redirected to the IE in the Edge settings (so You need to permit IE as part of Win10 installation to be installed in Win10 environment).

There are a few up to date browsers that still support the ftp protocol but not for long. It can be use in a common kiddie script attack to compromise a server. I assume you can still use a FTP client to access the DLS files.

William

There are a few up to date browsers that still support the ftp protocol but not for long. It can be use in a common kiddie script attack to compromise a server. I assume you can still use a FTP client to access the DLS files.

William

Which browser would you suggest? I already tried both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, but to no avail.

Back