Problem Making Bug Report

boleyd

Attempting to report a Derail In Portal. Note that the first line explicitly says TRS19 aka Train Railroad Simulator version 19.
I was offered Next Steps. The two associated options do not seem to be relevant to the previous language. So I can't make a report unless there is a "report of a report" somewhere.

========================================
Troubleshooter » Trainz: A New Era & Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019
Click the Troubleshooter link at the top of the page to return to the Category Page

Problems Operating TANE / TMR17 / TRS19
Select from the options below

Next Steps

TANE Manual
Screen resolution does not change

My involvement in Beta was accidental. Wanted Plus, period. Thanks for the correction. Hope I do not forget it for next event.....

Another Thanks. Using that is a MUCH better system that encourages me to submit more reports instead of just working around a problem. The original reporting system is "odd". N3V should change the link in the HelpDesk entry at the top of the message system.

My involvement in Beta was accidental. .... Hope I do not forget it for next event.....

I am an addicted beta tester, I simply cannot resist the pain and uncertainty. So I have the Bug Report link as a permanent fixture on my links bar at the top of my browser. Strangely, since placing it there I have seldom needed it.

Back