Avery Drexel session issues

boc61

Seems like the 2 Lookout Pass sessions have problems, at least for me. In the Winter session, once you start out, you have a green signal with as red one right behind it, which shows on the track profile but not on the actual track. It keeps you from going any further as it kicks you out if you pass it. On the Summer session, after you pick up the cars at the mine, after a short distance the session ends saying you failed to complete a tasks, but there is no task beyond proceeding ahead.

The broken sessions are really starting to pile up.

I am having the same problems with these two sessions. Couldn't find any solutions in the forum. Anyone able to help please? Thanks, TheBar

That 2nd red light is an invisible signal and has a purpose but I've found that many are set wrong, particularly in Tane routes ran in '19 or '22. If you have Tane I would just run all Tane routes in Tane and not even try them in '19 or '22. The very same session runs fine in Tane. For those with GOLD, don't forget you should have access to Tane. Check your "Product Downloads" on your MyTrainz page.

To get around this issue in '19 and '22:
Go into Surveyor then "Edit Menu" > "Edit Session"
Scroll down and look for "Signal Passed At Danger Check Rule" and Delete it and all child rules with it. SAVE your change.
This will possibly mess up scoring (who cares?) and you can continue dispite running the light.

If you still want the warning msg of running the light just delete the child rule that actually kills the game.

Last edited:
Back