Autodrive command greys out 😕

TRS17985

Hi Trainzers,

After years of developping on my route (over 800Mb) I find suddenly that the autodrive command is greyed out and is unusable. Interlocking parhs and route paths can't continue without this command. I run over 80 trains in my session. I came to a standstill...

I call on all you Trainz-wizzards for some support on this one.

Thanks

There are many script names containing "autodrive", please provide KUID(s).

Hi Trainzers,

After years of developping on my route (over 800Mb) I find suddenly that the autodrive command is greyed out and is unusable. Interlocking parhs and route paths can't continue without this command. I run over 80 trains in my session. I came to a standstill...

I call on all you Trainz-wizzards for some support on this one.

Thanks

You reached the driver command maximum that N3v keeps ignoring
had the same on my route about a year ago

a few tips:
-check if you have used <kuid2:299033:9002:1>Benstuff Windturbine, this is an industry when you get it from the DLS
every industry, creates destinations, that can easy fill up the maximum.
I had over 200 of those in my route, after changing them from industry to scenery, all driver commands worked again
sad thing, i had to replace them 1 by 1....
-make use of trackmarks and industries for your stations/destinations, not all 1 type
by doing this you can double the maximum
-with my Set-Driver-Condition-rule, you can count items in your session/route
-if autodrive don't work, test with drive to or navigate to

greetings GM

Thank guys,

I mean the autodrive driver comand, there is only one.

GM: I need the autodrive after a predefined route by TH ROUTE or a Set Path from Interlocking towers. So drive to or nav to dont do the trick because they want to set junctions.
By the way...good job on your set driver condition rule.

Hi GM,

Did a test with the Drive via and Drive to commands and it does the trick.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Bedankt

Frank

oki Frank that's good news
but it is still important (not just for now and for you) why the command greys out
it means you reached the maximum on destinations.
so check for industries in your route, that are not actually used as destination
greetings GM

added: studied the code of autodrive, its pure based on trackmarks what i can see,
could not find a limit set, so you reached the max set by the game itsself

Last edited:
Back