Modelrailroads for Olaf99

olaf99

Modelrailroads from Olaf99

Here a layout design. 3.7m x1.1m N scale. Fleischmann piccolo track.

basemap%2B3m7x1m1%2Bcrop.jpg

2021-03-04%2B164128.jpg

2021-03-04%2B163046.jpg

2021-03-04%2B163017.jpg

2021-03-04%2B162745.jpg

Last edited:
Nice and neat, proves you don't have to go all John Armstrong to get a good looking layout, including the slip points! I will have to download this to see how you did them...

Hello

Thank you all.
You can download the route (name = modelbaan 3.7m x1.1m ) now on my website. See the kuidlist where you find the assets.

Video:

Hello Olaf.

Thankyou so much for the model layouts, both simple but more interesting.

The first all deps donwload and no missing.

For the second one only two missing deps

<kuid:244798:100148>
<kuid:244798:100279>

from bridgemelter creator, I've tried to find them in trainzonline.nl but cannot find them.

Could you tell me where to find them?

Thanks in advanced.

Manuel.

PD: your Miniworld Rotterdam model layout are amazing, thanks for it too.

Hello GM.

Thankyou so much, all deps now

Regards

Manuel.

PD: GM your stuff in trainzonline.nl are amazing too. ;)

Hello Manuel,

Thank you. Good to see you like it.

What you looking for are the railroad crossing fences. It seems that they are not on the DLS any more.
<kuid:244798:100148> wachtbord1 L
<kuid:244798:100279> wachtbord1 R

GM thanks for your help but to be sure I will make them by my self and update the route.

wow

Your Miniworld Route looks absolutely stunning and fantastic in the incredible YouTube video I watched of it. But I don't have multiple days to chase down the longest list of dependencies I've ever seen, in my admittedly pretty short experience with Trainz. Perhaps one day you will bundle the dependencies WITH the Route, giving credit where credit is due, etc?
Tim

Thank you. Good to see you like the route. I have made a few hunderd assest for this route.
Sorry I not gone make 1 big download.

On my site you can see:

Kuidlijst miniworld Rotterdam route. Hier zie je waar je wat kan downloaden.
Kuidlijst update 23-1-21
Download: kuidlijst

The "kuidlijst" = kuid list. It is a exel sheet so you can see where you can download the content. Most of the stuff you can download from my website and trainzonline.nl

wish I could

Thank you. Good to see you like the route. I have made a few hunderd assest for this route.
Sorry I not gone make 1 big download.

On my site you can see:

The "kuidlijst" = kuid list. It is a exel sheet so you can see where you can download the content. Most of the stuff you can download from my website and trainzonline.nl

I looked at it all again. I started to simply download everything on your site, but at some point realized it wasn't all cdp files. Your kuid list has 948 items, with resources pointing ALL over the place - but just home pages of websites, not the actual link to the actual item one needs. Since it's obvious that it would take days if not weeks to figure out where to find the HUGE number of missing assets, I have to give up. I remain impressed at your marvelous creation, but apparently it was meant for you alone.

Hello

I look it from the other side. All the content is freeware and users have to do some work. If it was payware then you are right then it has to be much easier.

Sourcing all the content is part of the trainz hobby i think. On the websites you can search on name and kuidnumber.

Olaf

Back