making routes question

LilBilley

So i have been working on a route now for a bit and when i switch between surveyor to driver i can drive for a bit then it seems like nothing is loading. like my track eventually stops rez'ing in and same with my mountains seem blury also like there not rez'ing in. ? never had this happen yet. so im not sure whats going on, when i go back to surveyor all my track etc is there again.

i have merged session layers etc.

restarted pc and game

repaired data base

now im lost.

In the event "rez'ing" is a regional term up there in the Canadian maritime, care to internationalize that for us? Is it resolving? Does this happen in all installed routes or just yours?

In the event "rez'ing" is a regional term up there in the Canadian maritime, care to internationalize that for us? Is it resolving? Does this happen in all installed routes or just yours?

yes resolving. and i just ran a paid route no issue.

the area it was happening in had no items or terrain even yet. just track and terrain adjustments.

i would start off ok just wanted to test the track, after about 2 or 3 mins areas would look muddy like they wernt loading properly, but theres nothing but terrain and track, no textures or anything even to load.

I think some screenshots of one area comparing initial loading and the deprecated condition would help

The photos are taken from different perspectives, so it doesn't help as much as if we had side by side comparisons of the first loaded and deprecated condition. Does your graphics card meet the simulator requirements? If so, I would say do a reinstall (first setting aside your userdata folder). That is assuming this isn't a hidden layer issue.

Last edited:
make sure there is no other programs running. I had a backup program running and it did the same thing.

Not my pc lagging at all even though that's what it looks like.

I could open and edit fully finished pay ware maps with no issues.

I'm not sure what the issue was, I added about 15 map tiles down to my original map build and started editing the terrain and laying track. this is when the issues started.

To fix it, I had my original map saved. So i dissected the map that was giving me issues deleting all the original tiles and just leaving me with the new section.

I renames the route and session, then saved it.

So now i have the original working half of my map and the dissected non working half.

I just ran the merge tool and brought them together and i have had no issues since, and i have been editing all day. Not sure at all what the issue was but that fixed it.

To fix it, I had my original map saved. So i dissected the map that was giving me issues deleting all the original tiles and just leaving me with the new section... So now i have the original working half of my map and the dissected non working half.

That remedy description is really hard to follow, so not going to offer any cause. Glad its fixed.

Back