Trouble downloading Quahog Sub

hholdenaz

I post this because recently, each time attempt to go ccrx.us, I get a 502 Bad Gateway error, something that’s never happened before. And I’d really like to download The quahog sub now that I got a computer that can handle it. Does anybody know how to fix such a glitch, or at least know the email of the website's owner?

edit: just found out it’s not just me: the site is down for everybody. I just wish I knew what was going on

Last edited:
I'm not surprised the site is down, I don't think the route is compatible with any versions beyond TS12 (maybe T:ANE? It doesn't work in TRS19).

You have a couple options here.

1.) PM nicky9499 on the forums. As the author of the route, they might be willing to send it to you.

2.) Failing that, I'm unsure of the license on that route. If the license permits it, you could find someone who has the cdp and have them email it to you.

3.) Failing THAT, you could attempt to visit the site via archive.org and find a working download link. I tried to do this and couldn't find anything in multiple snapshots, but someone else might be more lucky.

Sending him a PM failed: his inbox is full.

wayback didn’t work either: it refuses to load routes for some reason

Back