Pencil42's Porter

rick1958

I installed Pencil's Porter (build 3.5) in '19 and it installed error free, yet there are no engine sounds.
Has anyone come across this and have a solution?...Thanks in advance.

44 views but no ideas? That's disappointing. It's a shame to leave that little guy broken, but it is what it is I suppose.
I guess it'll just have to be towed cold the the growing broken asset scrape pile left behind by Trainz technology .

Is that the Christmas Porter 0-4-0? I have it but have not tried it. I wil try it out tonight.... It may be that you could swap the engine sound for one of his 2.9 porters.

44 views but no ideas? That's disappointing. It's a shame to leave that little guy broken, but it is what it is I suppose.
I guess it'll just have to be towed cold the the growing broken asset scrape pile left behind by Trainz technology .

Haven't tried it for some long time so had a look, it has the same no sound problem, so does Narrowgauge's Porter which is where I looked first for an engine sound.

Problem is the Engine sound, changed it here to <kuid2:126323:53052:2> and it's now happily chuffing.

Sorry for the late notice of this thread, and thank you to Malc for already troubleshooting the issue!
I'll see if I can't get that fix incorporated in the versions on the DLS.

Curtis

Back