WC Content

WCL

Canadian National
Do you guys ever plan on making any more Wisconsin Central content? I think the only thing made was them SD45's?

there is a boatload™ of WC content that has been made and is just waiting to be released

I saw the big one and now black SUV's are parked outside my house dawn til dusk. They won't leave.

Somebody please help m

Hopefully this is true and not trolling.

Yeah, that is what I'm afraid of, why all of a sudden their be a so called "boat load" of stuff now being released. Just seems a little off to me. But, I guess one can only hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

Yeah. One locomotive for the WC I would like to see are the EMD SDL39s. At least updated versions than the ones on n8phu, which I have along with others.

Anything would be nice to have other than them SD45's, you see NS, CSX, UP, BNSF with all sorts of different models, and here the WC gets the shaft, as they always do.

Weird that you're asking Jointed Rail to make more WC content when you weren't going to pay for it anyways.

Just slip into the DMs of more people to steal from since "digital goods don't have any value."

It could very well be that no one wants to spend the time developing WC addons (which can be very specific, considering very few locomotives are similar) when it's inevitably just going to get sent around by someone like you.

Last edited:
Weird that you're asking Jointed Rail to make more WC content when you weren't going to pay for it anyways.

Just slip into the DMs of more people to steal from since "digital goods don't have any value."

It could very well be that no one wants to spend the time developing WC addons (which can be very specific, considering very few locomotives are similar) when it's inevitably just going to get sent around by someone like you.

Your right, what was I thinking, thanks for letting me know....You are the man!!!!

Back