Missing Dependencies

TrainzDude439

hello all,

I was on the download station today, and i saw that someone (charlielima) had made CN's EJ&E and GT heritage units. I tried downloading them, but the EJ&E said it had a missing dependency (<kuid:288905:100252>) and the GT said that it was faulty, then listed all these for reasons why it was faulty:

Error: The texture 'body/alpha objects-alpha objects.tga' failed to load.
Error: The texture 'body/cow catcher.tga' failed to load.
Error: The texture 'body/fan/fan art flat-fan art flat.tga' failed to load.
Error: The texture 'body/fan/fan art flat.tga' failed to load.
Error: The texture 'body/fan/fan art-fan art.tga' failed to load.
Error: The texture 'body/fan/fan art.tga' failed to load.
Error: The texture 'body/loco art.tga' failed to load.

If anyone has ideas or knows how to fix these units, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
TrainzDude439

1. You don't have any version registered in your Trainz timeline, no one will help you.
Ask for help at: https://support.trainzportal.com/

2. Since you have no registered version of Trainz, you do not have access to the DLS.

3. There is another thread with this name, it is unnecessary to repeat threads.

Seeing you joined in 11/2018 I'll assume you have TRS19. You don't make it easy for folks to help you by writing in the general forum with no source kuids and no versions in your moniker,

I had no problem with the GT. The tgas you cite are there with all their texture.txt files. The EJ has what appears to contain a paid Jointed Rail asset that comes up unknown for me. The other issue is Charlie has used one of his own assets as a dependency, the one you cite, but never uploaded the dependency.

Back