Some Assets "Stick" and Can't Be Removed ! !

Col_Klink

Hello . I have TRS19 Bld #110491 . Once in a while there are some assets that stick on the layout and refuse to let go.
I now have one of VincentRH (French) crossings that will not delete even after a few tries of different tests of removal, still sticks.
Right this minute I don't have the kuid for it but it is the modern crossing, 90* 1 track. Any help is greatly appreciated.

The Colonel
:cool:

If the assets are on the "correct" layer, you should be able to delete them. Ensure you have selected the layer where the asset is you want to delete. I've been there and done that and got confused. If everything is fine there, try Delete Missing Assets first then try deleting the asset.

If the assets are on the "correct" layer, you should be able to delete them. Ensure you have selected the layer where the asset is you want to delete.
I've been there and done that and got confused. If everything is fine there, try Delete Missing Assets first then try deleting the asset.

Alright John. I usually don't go through the layers as I just open one "Create" then press on with the building. I did have a mild miracle just a few minutes ago
when I rechecked the article on the board and turned on the spline button. I tried to delete it and it just disappeared. ! !
I should be okay now but I'm sure it will occur another time soon.. I've had this happen so much and can never figure out why .
Thank-you soooo much for the help.

Alright John. I usually don't go through the layers as I just open one "Create" then press on with the building. I did have a mild miracle just a few minutes ago
when I rechecked the article on the board and turned on the spline button. I tried to delete it and it just disappeared. ! !
I should be okay now but I'm sure it will occur another time soon.. I've had this happen so much and can never figure out why .
Thank-you soooo much for the help.
I had this happen a while back, opened timber ridge ( which was made in tane) in 2019, lots of random buildings and tunnel portals mouths all over the route, deleted all, but one would not go, even pasting height over it would not work, it's only happened once, I junked the cdp and installed it again and it wasn't there.
however the random stuff still seems to occur every now and then, find all sorts of things like telephone booths in the woods , even a cardboard box, stuff I never used in the route, it just appears occasionally , trainz is a weird app.

I've noticed this issue with a little garbage dumpster, which can't be moved, rotated or deleted.

I found that I could get rid of it by copying an area with no objects, and then pasting over the area with the dumpster - that got rid of it.

I've noticed this issue with a little garbage dumpster, which can't be moved, rotated or deleted.

I found that I could get rid of it by copying an area with no objects, and then pasting over the area with the dumpster - that got rid of it.

Neil that dumpster is awful if it's the one I'm thinking about. The problem is it's difficult to find the object's center, making it impossible to grab. I eventually got it, but it was on one of the edges.

Back