Downloading Premium Content

410Sprinter

I just re bought a gold pass . How do I get all the engines and routes that were free before that you could download ? I'm a little rusty around here . Tips Appreciated

I just re bought a gold pass . How do I get all the engines and routes that were free before that you could download ? I'm a little rusty around here . Tips Appreciated

Your not rusty, big change with SP2. Make sure you have upgraded to SP2, then start the game and from the Launcher chose the bottom option "Content Store'. From the list of items you can purchase, many should be free.

You can also use the Contend Manager, 2nd option on the Launcher, and there is lots free there also available to any level of Trainz.

Your not rusty, big change with SP2. Make sure you have upgraded to SP2, then start the game and from the Launcher chose the bottom option "Content Store'. From the list of items you can purchase, many should be free.

You can also use the Contend Manager, 2nd option on the Launcher, and there is lots free there also available to any level of Trainz.

Thank You So Much . I appreciate it

If you are on "Gold" then you should have 180 or so items (Routes, Loco's, Consists) in the Content Store under the "Purchased" tab. Of course, as you know, they are only "purchased" if you stay on the program. You have purchased the right to use them for a month.

IMPORTANT NOTE: For some items you may need to log into your web account online, go to "My Memberships" and "Manage Content Vault" - Some items must be selected there to appear in the Content Store. Some appear in Store automatically. I'm still trying to figure out why that is. Content Vault is supporsed to be phased out at some point.

Last edited:
Back