help with older kuid please

LilBilley

i am trying to install a map and it is saying im missing kuid from ts12 sp1. i have ts19 how can i install this ? theres no link in the search here for this i cant find anything on google either

<kuid2:82412:804129:1> : Road Freeway Tunnel Portal 101

TS12 (release reference : version 3.7, service pack SP1, build 58414)

That's a payware item from TUME. It is part of the ECML Kings Cross route. It shows you are Platinum, you can download that route from the content store.

That's a payware item from TUME. It is part of the ECML Kings Cross route. It shows you are Platinum, you can download that route from the content store.

If you have the room and are not paying per Mbyte for downloading, you should consider downloading all the payware you are entitled to. This will help prevent this situation again.

hmmm sorry im new here im lookings at the content store and it shows i have downloaded everything that is free or doesnt have a price.

i searched that name and didnt get anything for it ? i must be missing something here, can you help guide me in the right direction if you can ?

thanks for the answer and help

hmmm sorry im new here im lookings at the content store and it shows i have downloaded everything that is free or doesnt have a price.

i searched that name and didnt get anything for it ? i must be missing something here, can you help guide me in the right direction if you can ?

Look around on the start screen. (I am not at my trainz computer).

Look around on the start screen. (I am not at my trainz computer).

i looked on the store and searched and couldnt see that on there, then i looked in content manager it says this - not installed , payware,(not active)

<kuid2:154322:101483:22> ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh

jxfebd

also looking for this one.

<kuid2:45324:100140:2> : ATSF SD45

TS12 (release reference : version 3.7, service pack SP1, build 58414)

Did you search on the store front page for "ECML"? You should get several hits, among them one for King's Cross, one for Edinburgh-Dundee. The King's Cross won't have a title, you have to double click the picture to get that. There will either be and "Install" or an "Uninstall" button next to it.

Did you search on the store front page for "ECML"? You should get several hits, among them one for King's Cross, one for Edinburgh-Dundee. The King's Cross won't have a title, you have to double click the picture to get that. There will either be and "Install" or an "Uninstall" button next to it.

says $19.99 for the one with no tittle

When you start the game after the initial splash screen a small box pops up with what is available to download. The Edinburgh to Kings Cross should be listed there with about 5 or 6 packets (parts). Download those.

Back