Question on Trainz Commuter Rail Tapatalk

Forester1

Hi! I am looking for some content by Gandalf0444 that I believe is on the tapatalk site for Trainz Commuter Rail. I have had a membership there for some time, but never posted or really did anything with it. I tried to go back there tonight and go to the Download forum but it said I did not have permissions for that forum? Does the Download forum require permissions over and above being a signed up and logged in member? Thanks for any help!

I went over there today for the first time in several years and had to convert my pre TapaTalk credentials, which I did with my Google login. It took awhile, the site kept me in a loop and kept kicking me back to the convert message but finally I was in. I got to the downloads section, but I couldn't find any of the Gandalf content.

I managed to find a couple of them in my TS12 files, but I gave up and just deleted the rest from the routes in question.

I also needed 2 of those gandalf0444 assets for BTVFDs Twin Peaks. Sent Gandalf a PM 2 weeks ago on the Tapatalk forum for TCR, still no reply.
They are supposedly in a route cdp on that site, but as we all know finding what you need on any tapatalk group with a download section is a hit or miss proposition.

SmejkiTrainz site is the same way..... Utter mehness...

Rico

I managed to find them in my T:ANE CM, but they are "Modified" so I don't know where I got them. They all seem to have as dependents the Corpus Christi and Clovis routes, so I suppose that is where they are also missing from. I was able to bring them over from T:ANE, so if you have that, you might check.

Back