Thread: Question on Trainz Commuter Rail Tapatalk

Default Question on Trainz Commuter Rail Tapatalk

Hi! I am looking for some content by Gandalf0444 that I believe is on the tapatalk site for Trainz Commuter Rail. I have had a membership there for some time, but never posted or really did anything with it. I tried to go back there tonight and go to the Download forum but it said I did not have permissions for that forum? Does the Download forum require permissions over and above being a signed up and logged in member? Thanks for any help!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Blog Entries

I went over there today for the first time in several years and had to convert my pre TapaTalk credentials, which I did with my Google login. It took awhile, the site kept me in a loop and kept kicking me back to the convert message but finally I was in. I got to the downloads section, but I couldn't find any of the Gandalf content.
    i5 8600k 4.4 GHZ-ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E-MSI GTX 1070ti
    16GB DDR4 2666-Samsung EVO 850 1TB SSD
    US Army 1978-84

OK. Well thanks Boc61, I guess that will save me any more trouble.
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Blog Entries

I managed to find a couple of them in my TS12 files, but I gave up and just deleted the rest from the routes in question.
    i5 8600k 4.4 GHZ-ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E-MSI GTX 1070ti
    16GB DDR4 2666-Samsung EVO 850 1TB SSD
    US Army 1978-84

United States of America, Oregon, Forest Grove

I also needed 2 of those gandalf0444 assets for BTVFDs Twin Peaks. Sent Gandalf a PM 2 weeks ago on the Tapatalk forum for TCR, still no reply.
    They are supposedly in a route cdp on that site, but as we all know finding what you need on any tapatalk group with a download section is a hit or miss proposition.

SmejkiTrainz site is the same way..... Utter mehness...

Rico

I managed to find them in my T:ANE CM, but they are "Modified" so I don't know where I got them. They all seem to have as dependents the Corpus Christi and Clovis routes, so I suppose that is where they are also missing from. I was able to bring them over from T:ANE, so if you have that, you might check.