Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finding new routes and sessions help please

Quote Originally Posted by LilBilley View Post
    i understand what you mean however in my display all i have is pictures with info attached no columns anywhere
    found the setting to change from thumbnails to list view

Ahhh.. On launch window (splash screen) UNCHECK "Manage content as Thumbnails" and you will content as text in columns.
    Greg
    TRS19-Gold Plus-110491, Plus Beta-111603
    WIN10 ASUS B450M-A/CSM, GTX 1060-6 Windforce
    (also: 2 Mac OSX installs: iMac, MBP)

Cool

this is really awesome thanks again !!

crazy question in the game on a diesel loco i have open pcs and brake warning. i know its the emergency cut brake system but i cant get it to turn off and let me move the train in realistic mode. only simple controls allows me to move. im in a multiplayer match this is the only time i have seen this ?

Boc61, please take a look at my post announcing the C-to-L route. In it, you'll find a Dropbox link with all the non-DLS assets required, except for those by Gandal0444:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...vis-to-Lubbock

The ones from Gandalf0444 are all scenic objects; their absence should not affect operations at all. If you want them, you'll have to contact him directly.

-Max (maxwerks)

Quote Originally Posted by boc61 View Post
    Clovis look like a nice route but be prepared to go hunting if you download it. I have about 50 missing dependencies which I am in the process of tracking down right now.
    maxwerks
    there's an engine at the station
    and the whistle blows my name

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maxwerks View Post
    Boc61, please take a look at my post announcing the C-to-L route. In it, you'll find a Dropbox link with all the non-DLS assets required, except for those by Gandal0444:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...vis-to-Lubbock

The ones from Gandalf0444 are all scenic objects; their absence should not affect operations at all. If you want them, you'll have to contact him directly.

-Max (maxwerks)
    Thanks. I managed to track most of them down, but that got the few remaining I couldn't find. I just deleted the Gandalf items that I didn't already have. Nice work. It gives my machine a workout in spots, but it is a fun route.
    i5 8600k 4.4 GHZ-ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E-MSI GTX 1070ti
    16GB DDR4 2666-Samsung EVO 850 1TB SSD
    US Army 1978-84

haha - I'm lazy - I try to name my sessions similar to the route: "Eagle County NMP CMTM Session Level 2" would refer to Eagle County route. So when you search for "Eagle County" without many further restriction you'd see route and session. Same goes for Progressive Rail. But then again, that's only me ...
    Lockheed