LilBilley

good day,

i am trying to log into the trainz store and it just keeps looping me in the login process, it asks me to verify if im human and then just loops back to enter login credentials. everything im entering is right. i have tried multiple browsers , cleared case and cookies etc.

what can i do to log in im trying to buy some things but cant.

thanks

Can you log into the help desk? If so file a ticket

yes i did file a ticket but that takes days to get a reply and it will be the standard clear your cookies etc which i have already done.

I created a second account and have no issues loggin in with that one. the password works everywhere else. just not store

Until you get the store working try some of the free routes found in Content Manager. You can set a filter to show Routes only. Some of the best routes in Trainz are the free ones. Reply back if you need more detail.

Also, some routes come with Platinum I believe. Check the "Content Store" by clicking the "Purchased" icon at top right corner. Any routes that came with Platinum can be Installed from there. If you get install ERRORS just ignore. Click cancel. The route will likely be installed fine. Then Start Trainz, click Driver/Surveyor to show those routes and click one to run a Session.

I will when they contact me. But I had to do that as when I purchased the game yesterday it wouldn't let me log in when I first registered my account. So then I created a second account with another email I use and it worked . Since yesterday now I can log into the first account but not the one I purchased my game with.

I'm just trying to give them my money I never seen something so hard to purchase online lol

You need to use exactly the same account you login here to log into the Content Store and into My Trainz.

Ensure Trainz TRS2019 (TRS19.exe) is allowed through the firewall and isn't blocked by your antivirus program.

Not sure if this is just troll bait but I did like I said in the original post try this. And my second account I created works to log in so that tells me it's not my browser.

Excuse me I'm no troll!

Just to clarify, your account is specific to all your versions of Trainz, anything purchased under a different one won't work or be installable.

Accounts that are not working properly does occasionally happen, so the helpdesk is probably the quickest way to get it fixed, usually pretty quickly if it's not the weekend.

The human verification thing is an attempt to stop spambots, that is people without any registered copies of Trainz have to prove they are human, if you are getting that then it's definitely an account error.

Assuming your actual Trainz login is working in TRS19 Platinum as said you should be able to download the Platinum extras from the Content Store button on the Launcher then Purchased worth a try while waiting for the helpdesk, never been more than 24 hours when I've used it and if you are lucky Zec may pick the problem up from this thread.

Question? do you have access to the full forum? for example here https://forums.auran.com/trainz/forumdisplay.php?110-Trainz-Railroad-Simulator-2019, if not that's another indication that your account doesn't have the correct permissions. Happened to me once unexpectedly, the helpdesk sorted it very quickly.

I will when they contact me. But I had to do that as when I purchased the game yesterday it wouldn't let me log in when I first registered my account. So then I created a second account with another email I use and it worked . Since yesterday now I can log into the first account but not the one I purchased my game with.

I'm just trying to give them my money I never seen something so hard to purchase online lol

Keep in mind of the time difference. N3V is in Australia where it's Sunday morning so it may be another day before someone acts on your ticket.

Excuse me I'm no troll!

Just to clarify, your account is specific to all your versions of Trainz, anything purchased under a different one won't work or be installable.

Accounts that are not working properly does occasionally happen, so the helpdesk is probably the quickest way to get it fixed, usually pretty quickly if it's not the weekend.

The human verification thing is an attempt to stop spambots, that is people without any registered copies of Trainz have to prove they are human, if you are getting that then it's definitely an account error.

Assuming your actual Trainz login is working in TRS19 Platinum as said you should be able to download the Platinum extras from the Content Store button on the Launcher then Purchased worth a try while waiting for the helpdesk, never been more than 24 hours when I've used it and if you are lucky Zec may pick the problem up from this thread.

Question? do you have access to the full forum? for example here https://forums.auran.com/trainz/forumdisplay.php?110-Trainz-Railroad-Simulator-2019, if not that's another indication that your account doesn't have the correct permissions. Happened to me once unexpectedly, the helpdesk sorted it very quickly.

Thanks, Yes i have access to mytrainz, i have full access to the forums, i can download and login within ts19 and download no issues. I only own and bought ts19 yesterday and just to buy it off the website i had to make 2 account. first one wouldn't let me log in same as now. so i made a second account which worked. today i was going to buy the first class ticket but am not able to log into the store. so i tried to log into the first account i made that wouldn't let me log in when i first registered, and am able to log into that one now but not the one i purchased my game. i have submited a ticket to delete the account with no purchases and also a ticket to fix my login.

a family member accross the country also bought the game yesterday and had to do the exact same thing to be able to purchase the game. there is something wrong with the website.

I have tried opera, firefox, chome, IE, microsoft edge, dolphin browsers, i have cleared all the browsing date cookies, sessions etc. even tried login in on my phone with network data. and same issue.

I goggles this and found other posts with same issues a couple years ago, also looked in the help faq but it just says to clear your cookies and sessions like i did.

I dont think anything would be blocking or stopping me from logging in on my browser or i wouldnt be able to log in on either account, the fact i can log in on one account but not the other tells me its something to do with the site or account.

anyone who stumbles on this thread with the same issue, I haven't got it completely resolved but i changed my email address on mytrainz and for some reason this messed up my access to the store,

I switched back my email and now I can log in fine. I'm still working with helpdesk to fix this issue.

i changed my email address on mytrainz and for some reason this messed up my access to the store,

I switched back my email and now I can log in fine. I'm still working with helpdesk to fix this issue.

Did an email to the new address request confirmation, and if so did you give confirmation?

It is always amazing what is not revealed in OPs.

anyone who stumbles on this thread with the same issue,

Really. I dare say virtually nobody will do what you have done during the on-boarding process.

Last edited:
Did an email to the new address request confirmation, and if so did you give confirmation?

It is always amazing what is not revealed in OPs.

Really. I dare say virtually nobody will do what you have done during the on-boarding process.

sorry im not really sure what you mean here. i did get an email when changing the address but there was no link or anything to verify or click on just telling me it was changed.

When i first registered the very first time ever it wouldn't allow me to log into the store, after multiple attempts i created a new account. not sure why but that one let me log in.

this also happened to my friend who also purchased and registered for the first time.

I created a second account and have no issues loggin in with that one. the password works everywhere else. just not store

I think this was where the confusion happened in post #3. The first sentence above applied to the second account, and the second sentence applied to the first account. But also, in the first sentence, "have no issues loggin in with that one." meant the Store only.

I think this was where the confusion happened in post #3. The first sentence above applied to the second account, and the second sentence applied to the first account. But also, in the first sentence, "have no issues loggin in with that one." meant the Store only.

its all good i appreciate all the help and guidance, we all start somewhere. im just at the beginning of the journey

Back