Is there any explanation for setting attachment points - espessially loco and wagon?

You can only have one a.limfront and one a.limback.

Bro i already know that but when i'm trying to change it's (the a.limback & a.limfront) position with the help of attachmaker, it's not changing!! The only thing which is being able to change it's position successfully are the bogeys, that's it! Now that's the problem which I'm facing right now in trainz android :'( so now what else can we try to solve this problem?

Register your version of Trainz and you might get better support. But the only advice I will give is that you are using the wrong tool. AttachmentMaker only adds new attachments and doesn't change any existing. Its also a PC only tool so I'm wondering how you are using it.

Register your version of Trainz and you might get better support. But the only advice I will give is that you are using the wrong tool. AttachmentMaker only adds new attachments and doesn't change any existing. Its also a PC only tool so I'm wondering how you are using it.

Register my version of trainz? But where? And ya attach_mesh.im file made from attachmaker does also work in trainz android if you try once, and it also effectively changes the position of every other attachments rather then just of the a.limback & a.limfront. Also I tried changing the default a.limback & front attachments in IM editor but still when we see the addon in the game it's still the same. The position isn't changed at all!!

Last edited:
Register my version of trainz? But where? And ya attach_mesh.im file made out of attachmaker does also work in trainz android if you try once, and it also effectively changes the position of every other attachments rather then just of the a.limback & a.limfront. Also I tried changing the default a.limback & front attachments in IM editor but still when we see the addon in the game it's still the same. The position isn't at all!!

Just register your account. Top of the this page register.

John

Well, make sure you're registered because nothing appears yet on your line... that way more people will probably respond to you.
It would also be better to open a new thread specifically for your question.

Well, make sure you're registered because nothing appears yet on your line... that way more people will probably respond to you.
It would also be better to open a new thread specifically for your question.

Bro that's all is ok but still can you help me out in any way with this problem by telling me any solution or any kind of a code or anything? Cause right now it's urgent for me 😐

Bro that's all is ok but still can you help me out in any way with this problem by telling me any solution or any kind of a code or anything? Cause right now it's urgent for me 

There is a solution I've seen others use and we can discuss it when you'd registered.

Bye John

There is a solution I've seen others use and we can discuss it when you'd registered.

Bye John

But bro i'm facing one single problem that I think you can tell me, can you guid me that how can I have those names in front of my profile name like you have those names like TRS2004 TRS2006 TRANZ+ etc etc....? Cause i'm registered but can't find the way out that how can I do that!?

Step by step ...

"Those names" indicate the version(s) of Trainz you have and appear automatically when you register with a username (which you already have) and an associated password ...
What version of Trainz that you have ?

Step by step ...

"Those names" indicate the version(s) of Trainz you have and appear automatically when you register with a username (which you already have) and an associated password ...
What version of Trainz that you have ?

Well I have trainz simulator android in my mobile phone. It's the only version of trainz which i'm using.

Ok, that narrows things down to the Android Forum specifically. Someone can answer you there (as you can see in my line I don't use it)

And most likely he (you can see in his line that he uses Android) or someone else will do it, once you appear registered as a legal user, as he already told you above...
Meanwhile, it will be more difficult.

And most likely he (you can see in his line that he uses Android) or someone else will do it, once you appear registered as a legal user, as he already told you above...
Meanwhile, it will be more difficult.

Man I don't know why you all are not getting my point? I'm already registered trainz member (legal user) in this forum man!! & because of that only i'm able to do conversations with you all. Now the only thing which i'm unable to do is having that android name in my line which i'm not getting at all that how to do that!? Cause after registering, the page didn't ask me for the name or anything like that to show it in my line so how would I know about that?

You are not understanding...
Go to the Android exclusive sub-forum in the Trainz Forum and comment your problem in a new thread, with the registry or something else.
You are posting in the Trainz 19 thread, and above another post... almost no one will read it here, so you will have almost no useful answers.
I can't help you with Android issues ...

You are not understanding...
Go to the Android exclusive sub-forum in the Trainz Forum and comment your problem in a new thread, with the registry or something else.
You are posting in the Trainz 19 thread, and above another post... almost no one will read it here, so you will have almost no useful answers.
I can't help you with Android issues ...

Ok you just tell me that how can I have those name in my line (note that I have already registered in trainz and now the registration page of trainz will not accept the same information of mine again weather it is username or email address or password or anything ok) so plz tell me brother that how do I do that or do I have to log out & login again?

And also I'm more active here in this thread cause now John has told me that he has a solution to my problem which others have used. Only that's why i'm still having some hopes from you all specially from john. Also i'm a trainz content creator waiting for some solution to my problem cause I have to make some changes and give it to my people as soon as possible cause it is also delaying so much :(

Last edited:
I know absolutely nothing about Android version...
Try to enter MyTrainz (above, one of the Forum tabs)... if you can log in, all is well, it may take a couple of days to appear.
Once inside, you can see and modify your account data: your location, age, occupation, etc.

Back